CHAPTER 9

🎶I know I'm makin' all the opps mad back home🎶 -juice

Omnicient~

       "𝐈 got one bullet left, Jeremiah

"𝐈 got one bullet left, Jeremiah." Michael shook his head as they stood outside Stokeley's place, who had just recently gone to jail. Since he's gone, they plan to raid out his crib although some of his friends would be there too.

King rolled his eyes and stopped walking. "Whachu mean one bullet left?"

Michael looked side to side and blinked multiple times before repeating himself. "...one bullet left..."

"Nigga do that mean we gotta go back now? This was a 30 minute walk!" He complained before Rich, who followed them, shook his head. "Nah it shouldn't even be that hard to raid them niggas out. We'n even need no guns unless they fight back."

"If Mike gets shot 'cause his dumb ass decided to wait last minute to tell us that he barely got bullets—that's on him." Uly muttered, licking his fingers from the bag of chips he just finished eating.

Michael kissed his teeth. "I ain't say nothin' 'cause they ain't gon' do nothin'." He confidently shrugged.

They walked subtly onto the sidewalk with their guns out of sight for once. Stokeley lives in a police-heavy area, so one gunshot heard and they'd be done for. But they weren't planning on using violence unless they had to.

"Ight," Michael smiled as soon as they approached the beaten down looking house. "I'on know bout y'all but I'm raisin' hell." He went ahead and stole Uly's gun right out of his hands and shot down the door before returning it back to him

"Nigga what the fuck-"

"Hands up!" Rich announced. The house was nearly filled with Stoke's friends and the air smelled of weed and money. A scent Michael knows and loves all too well.

"What y'all want?" One cocked his brows and stood up from his position, hiding one hand behind his back and the other was surrendered.

"Stoke's locked up right?" King asked, as Michael went ahead upstairs without anyone even noticing

"What's it to y'all?"

A gunshot was heard, and the bullet went straight through the man's head, where he dropped face down to the floor. Rich had gone ahead and started shooting with nobody fully expecting it as well. It was reckless but they played it best that way.

Soon things became rowdy, causing the men to grab their guns as well and begin shooting but failed miserably. King had to take a seat from all of the energy he exerted.