CHAPTER 26

🎶baby I'm proud of you. shawty I'm proud of you.🎶
-carti

Naija's journal:

Naija's journal:

I've felt this odd feeling before....like something bad will happen many times. I've grown up with it. Shit, it happened right before I was shot. But I feel something more sinister taking it's presence. Please God, say my intuition is false.

Love, Naija R.

Omniscient~

          MICHAEL and Uly casually walked into the trap house

          MICHAEL and Uly casually walked into the trap house. Air full of the scent of weed and tables full of bills ranging from 20s-100s. If Michael's not spending the day sleeping, he's being a menace.

"Essy gon' beat ya ass." Michael scoffed as he slapped a bag full of Molly on the table in front of Emmanuel—Essy's boyfriend.

He rolled his eyes and took the bag in exchange for a few bills. "She knows I'm here on Thursdays." He replied. "'N you know Naija don't like you comin' here sellin' that shit fa money chulo."

Michael looked him up and down before stuffing the stack of money in his back pocket. "She knows what I do too." He said before Uly shook his head at the both of them-

"Y'all both don't give a damn bout ya girlfriends' concerns."

"Nigga shut the hell up you can't even get a girl 'n you talkin'." Michael retaliated, earning a few snickers from around them as Emmanuel dapped him up for it. Uly was nearly in tears now

"Damn. Why you gotta do me like that?"

Today was unusual. Usually they do their business in the afternoon but it's nearly 6pm as the sun was beginning to set.

Questions usually arise at to how Michael earns his money. How he makes a living in the house he currently owns and paying bills all circles a 360 around one thing: drugs.

As mentioned before, he doesn't do drugs—anymore. He used to do them with King back in highschool and got caught multiple times resulting in him nearly getting expelled many times before dropping out. He dropped the drugs after a few incidents with close friends succumbing to the negative effects of them. Now he only sells them—for expensive prices too.