CHAPTER 3

Omniscient—

"So wussup? You alright? Pull up, I'm outside

"So wussup? You alright? Pull up, I'm outside." -Burna

    𝐍aija had the best sleep of her life. Slept a whole 12 hours with no interruptions and she felt great.

It had been ages since she's gotten a good night sleep and she was used to sleeping just about 4 or 5 hours before having to go on about her day. Due to that, her eyes were beginning to look sunken but she still kept her pretty looks.

She opened her eyes and stretched her muscles, grunting lowly at the feeling and her eyes focused fully onto her atmosphere—her mind not registering yet.

She scratched her head and sat all the way up, whipping her head to her sides. "Where-" she paused and remembered she was in Michael's house, on his very own bed.

That explains why everything felt so foreign. The vibes were so different.

She stretched her neck lightly as his door was cracked open. She heard voices out the door, about 3 people's mixed with Michael's voice.

She became guarded as soon as she heard footsteps coming near the room she sat in and she met eyes with a man around Michael's age.

He paused at the doorway upon meeting Naija and stared wide eyed at her. "What the fuck?" He muttered and nearly ran out the room as Naija had the covers pulled up to her neck, clearly frightened

She stood up from the bed and slowly walked closer to the door and cautiously. For a second she thought his house was being robbed but she heard his voice clear as day in the hallway as well.

She tip toed out of his room and peeked her head at them as they stood in the living room. King, Michael, and the one that barged into his room stood there.

"Mike warn me next time you got bitches up in yo bed, nigga! We stared at each other fo like 5 minutes!"

She heard Michael kiss his teeth. "Uly it ain't jus' some bitch. Issa girl I took home wit' me last night—nothin' like that. Chill yo voice out. You want her to hear yo loud ass?"

"Too late for that." She thought

"Uly" or Ulysses, was just another one of Michael's friends. He hung out with King and him a lot more than Richie ever did as he was just an casual acquaintance. Uly had met Michael in prison and since then, they've stuck together.

He was not as laid back as King but was quiet and chill for the most part—except when he's hungry. He's always hungry.

"Which girl?" King furrowed his brows and suddenly they heard a sneeze from the hallway, making them all turn around and face the shy girl standing innocently by the wall.

She gasped and hid herself again causing Michael to roll his eyes. "She's shy as hell." He told them. "Show yo face. You done exposed yoself already."