Chapter:1

"Taeyong! Taeyong!" Yuta and Taeil ran into th room where Taeyong Jaehyun and Johnny were talking about the company's and if they can survive in this area.

"Yes? What's wrong?" Taeyong asked confused they were panicking.

"We found an Omega...still in wolf fork injured. Very badly...but he isn't from our pack." Yuta stated

"A boy Omega? Rare.." Johnny said

"His species is rare..." Taeil said quietly.

"Did you bring him?" Taeyong asked
They both nodded furiously.

"Then bring him!" Taeyong said
Soon they both came in again but this time with a fairly small but adult Omega in wolf form. He had blood on its back and face. His White fur had small blood stains. His snout was cut. Even with the blood stains he was beautiful.

"Wow..he is injured badly. Jaehyun call WinWin." Taeyong said and Jaehyun immediately listened and brought WinWin.

"He is very injured. There is no way he could've done this himself..." WinWin said

WinWin was cleaning the fresh cuts on the wolf,luckily it was sleeping so it wasn't making any noise. WinWin cleaned up the omega and slightly stitched up near its shoulder.

  "He should be good.." WinWin stated
"By any of this injuries what do you think happened to him?" Johnny asked

  "He was probably abused by his pack. Or just his family.." WinWin said quietly.
WinWin yawned. Rubbing his eyes with his sweater paws.
"Come on WinWin-ah let's go sleep." Yuta said as he back hugged his omega resting his chin on tge shoulder of his omega.

  "Y-yes please...I'm sleepy." WinWin said he hugged Yuta making Yuta carry him.

"Guys We need to keep him here because we need to ask him a few questions." Taeyong said

"Hyung why the hell would we keep him?" Jaehyun asked

  "Jaehyun no one fucking asked for this attitude" Johnny said
"Fine!" Jaehyun said.

They decided to keep This mystery omega in a guest room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE NEXT DAY
The next day everyone in the palace checked on the omega. They came inside the room to see he was awake but was still in wolf form meaning he couldn't communicate with them.

"AWH OMG YOUR FUR IS SOO SOFT" Jungwoo said squealing.

  "Beautiful" Ten said staring at the Omega.
THIS IS HOW THE OMEGA LOOKS:

  The Omega whimpered at the sight of a lot of Alphas  and Omegas

  The Omega whimpered at the sight of a lot of Alphas  and Omegas. This was sure not his pack.

  "Don't worry we won't hurt you.." Ten said extending his hand.

The omega looked up at Ten with glowing blue eyes. He hesitantly out is paw into Tens hand. He titled his head.

They all stared at Ten and the Omega. Soon Ten gasped.

   "What what what?" Taeyong said
"I think I know him....wait no" Ten said

"False alarm everyone" Ten laughed

Soon the Omega. Backed down seeing how Jaehyun was eyeing him. He was afraid of Jaehyun like everyone else. But the look Jaehyun gave him was a smirk playing on his handsome face.

  "Can you shift?" WinWin asked
The Omega shook his head

"You can? Or you don't want to?" Taeil said
  The omega closed his eyes and tried but he miserably failed.

  "Ah it's ok! You need more rest!" WinWin said sitting besides the mysterious Omega.

The omega looked at WinWin and the rest.
   "What's wrong are we scary?" Jaehyun said teasingly.

"Jaehyun shut up will you?" Johnny whisper-yelled.
    Soon the omega Had something click. He..was getting a mind link from his pack.

He whimpered and squirmed. Everyone including Jaehyun was shocked about his reaction. He started to back away from them and hid in a corner of the room.

"What's wrong?" WinWin asked
  Since WinWin was a doctor he had direct mind links with the patient.

"My pack leader alpha he is very abusive...he uses me as a sex you and dummy for the trainees. He said he wants me back..." the Omega said in their Mind link.

   "That's terrible...but why?" WinWin asked everyone was curious and thinking why they were using a mind  link.

   "I don't know probably because I am one of the most beautiful omegas in the pack...that's what they think well I don't think that." The omega said.
   "Don't think that nothing will happen." WinWin said gently making the omega come out of its hiding.

   "You are resting ok? We are going" WinWin said as the Omega nodded.

Once as everyone was out they all looked at WinWin.

   "What did he say?" Taeyong asked

"He said that his pack leader alpha is abusive and they used him as a s-sex toy and d-dummy for the trainees. And the Alpha wants him back even though the alpha but him in this condition" WinWin replied.
   Now they were surprised angry and confused. They decided to call it a night since they had done to much today.
    —————————————————————-
So STARTING THIS SHIT AGAIN'
So if you want to read read if not ....stfu.
Have a good day
~Lilsushiyou