Chapter 30!

Jaehyun woke up to a pounding headache. He looked around to see the place all trashed up,everyone laying in the most random spots and Doyoung peacefully sleeping on-top of his chest.

Jaehyun rubbed his temples. He carefully picked up Doyoung putting him to the side. He got up and could barely focus on wear he was going. He quickly got a water bottle with medicine. He set one up for everyone. He got back from eating his pills.

"G-good morning. J-Jae." Doyoung croaked out his voice was raspy yet soft. Voice.

"Morning. Eat this. It'll make you feel better."Jaehyun offered. As Doyoung nodded still waking up from his slumber.

"T-thanks." Doyoung mumbled. He put the pill in his mouth and chugged the water.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>|>~
    The next morning everyone was completely insane. It looked like a bomb exploded in the east wing. Which it probably did.

   "Ok we need to replace all these things-from the first entrance and the main entrance. Jae,Johnny and Yuta go measure the hallway and see how much damage there is from a scale 1-10" Taeyong said making everyone groan,.

    Once as everyone got in the place and made some little progress. Taeyong feels a little poke on his shoulder. He turns to see his son who he could barely talk to anymore.
  "I-I wanted to talk to you. Private." SungHoon spoke quietly.

   With a nod "I'm going for a bit,Johnny is in charge. Whoever thinks they can watch over this for me do it" Taeyong announced.

       SungHoon and Taeyong walked into a quieter area.
  "I wanted to say sorry. For being such a bitch. I wasn't here when you needed it. I'm really sorry. I realized you guys did it for my and your safety. I hope we can be on the same page again." SungHoon spoke,guilt rushing through the younger's body.

    "It's alright. It's just that,I've been stressed. Worried. I was really scared for you. And yes I do hope we can be on the same page again. Because that will be my pleasure." Taeyong said smiling.

    Surprising Taeyong. SungHoon hugged him. Taeyong hugged back.
   "Thank you thank you!"

   "May I ask a question." The head alpha asked
"Yes,"
  "Where did you disappear too?" Taeyong asked curious.
  "I made a friend at the Ray light pack. They are really friendly and nice. So I hangout with them. Some of them do argue and curse but it'll be fine." SungHoon replied.

The father-Son relationship has been down with an ease. Now next things: Get kids married,Replace any damage,Do things that are needed and Lastly see the Ray pack. Taeyong thought to himself.

    After these things would be done Taeyong can finally pass the throne. Life will be at ease. I'll relax.

~>~>~>~>~~>>~~>~>~>>~~>~>~>~><~<~<>

     Doyoung cleaned from yesterday's fight. Many cases were broken. He cleaned up. With the help of Kun and Taeil. WinWin and Ten were helping the kids with cleaning their rooms.
    "So this was a roller coaster." Doyoung mumbled

     Only to hear a chuckle and small giggle.
"I know. It's hilarious." Taeil said. Smiling to themselves.

   "Y'know coming here was the best decision for me. For my kids. For my alpha." Doyoung smiled at the thought of his family.
     "Actually you know it's my fault this all happened. I found Doyoung. But Yuta took and stole the credit." Taeil said once again.

   "Sure you did." Kun chirped.
  "Well I'm happy what fate made for us." Doyoung smiled softly.

   "We all are thankful"

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>}>>}

  "Hyung I'm so tired." Jeno whined
  "You barely did anything. Shut up." Jaehyun said

     Patting on Jeno's shoulder Doyoung and Ten brought them water with some snacks followed with Kun and JungWoo.
   "Here you go." Doyoung said passing the water bottles to everyone.

    Jaehyun smiled softly and fondly at his omega. His omega only his.  He grabbed Doyoung's waist pulled him right on his lap.
    "Stop it Jae. You still have work to do." Doyoung sighed.

    Jaehyun started mumbling things that couldn't be heard. He looked at Doyoung then at his lips. Yes,he did what y'all thought. He kissed Doyoung softly and sweetly.

        The two were in a perfect world. While everyone either decided to kiss their omega or to be over dramatic and fake puking.

   "Love you" Doyoung said as lightly pecked Jaehyuns lip.

    Doyoung got up and walked back to the kitchen.

   "I'm so fucking blessed to have an angel like you by my side."

~>~>~>~>|>|>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>|>\>~>>~~

Hi! So another chap done. I promised I'd do it. So here. Only two more chaps then it'll end. I hope you guys have a wonderful day!
~lilsushiyou