Chapter 22

SungHoon was still passed out. He didn't wake up yet. Chanyeol and Sehun just stared  at the sleeping boy.

  "Do we even need the stash anymore?" Chanyeol asked as his eyes turned darker by each word.
    "I don't know this was your idea in the first place." Sehun replied.

      SungHoon was shaking slightly as they thought it was because he was possibly cold. His cuts were wide open letting dirt come inside the cuts burning inside of him. He hated this feeling. His eyes slowly fluttered open. His brought his hand to his neck,softly feeling the cut. The surrounding of the cut was dry blood. He slowly turned to see the two alphas sitting there staring into his soul.

   Oh god he was scared as fuck.

~>~>~>~>~><><>~><>~>~><><><

      Ten was now panicking it's been about 2 days since his son has been captured. Every two or three hours they would send pictures of his torture. They couldn't afford to take this anymore. Yet they don't even know where EXO is hiding.

    "We need to find him! He is out there. He is getting hurt. He might even get more hurt if they fucking mark him!" Ten yelled at his alpha tears streaming down his face as he shouted these words.

      Han and JeongHoon were stuck in their rooms because the pack decided that they didn't want anyone else going out. This was a new strategy but it's worth a shot.

     "When will they finally give our son back to us?!" Ten asked as his puffy eyes were visible and red.

    The others couldn't help Ten calm down because they didn't have this experience ever. This ached them. Knowing that one of their youngest back members are out there all by himself. With dangerous alphas.  It would just worry them even more.

   "Guys...They sent something." Taeyong spoke before it hit silent and eyes were on Taeyong which his breath hitched when he stared at it.

    It showed SungHoon neck with a dark purple something on it. It could be a bruise.....a mark.
Ten snatched the phone and he almost passed out when he saw this.

     Soon they showed everyone the picture which caused them to tense up. The message below states:

Unknown:
He was feisty. Probably got from you. But we managed. He was caring and gentle but now he looked like he was whimpering don't you think? This suits him right? With his body frame and his personality. Ok bye I have thing to do.

    They were scared. The message didn't indicate if the dark purple mark was a bruise a hickey or a mark. So they had no idea. The message could've meant anything. They were just hoping that it wasn't A mark.

     "What is that?! Is it a mark?! Is it a hickey? Is it a bruise?" Taeyong growled in frustration. Hating every thing that was happening at the moment.

   "We don't know." That's what they replied with.

"We don't know."

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>>~>~>~>~>~>>~

     SungHoon growled at them as Sehun pinned his wrist against the grey wall. SungHoon whimpered at the pain from his wrist. Chanyeol walked up to SungHoon. Tilting SungHoon's neck for him. He placed his lips on the neck of the struggling boy. Sucking it harshly making SungHoon fight against a moan.

       SungHoon kept on trying to keep himself from preventing any noise. He also tried to escape.
   "So feisty are we?" Sehun smirked

    SungHoon struggled against their hold. As he slightly whimpered at how Chanyeol was now biting the spot where he had created a hickey. Chanyeol pulled back and smirked at the artwork.

       "STOP! Please!" SungHoon begged
"Before you said that we won't do a thing. Now what are we doing that you are begging us to stop?" Chanyeol asked

         SungHoon was small and weak when he was under Chanyeol's dominance. Chanyeol walked up to SungHoon and lifted up his chin.

    "You are so beautiful." Chanyeol spoke.

    SungHoon didn't know how to react. But right now his cheeks were flushed with a shocked expression. He looked down as he was very very embarrassed.

      "See look at you blushing. So fucking cute. You are too cute to even be a alpha. Don't you think?" Sehun smirked.

      SungHoon just kept quiet.

~>~>~>~>~>~~>>~<><~>~>~~<~>~|<~

       Taeyong was furious. He was sure that it was either a mark or a hickey. He quickly tried tracking down SungHoon. WinWin looked anxious before coming to Taeyong and Ten.

    "Um I have bad news...it's about um SungHoon." WinWin stated the couple stared at WinWin waiting for his next words.

~>~>~>~>>~>~>~>~~>~>~>~>>~

BRO OK HELLO!!! I hope you enjoyed because it's some shit coming! Thank you for reading'
Have a wonderful day
~lilsushiyou