Chapter 27

The next day everything and everyone  was silent. No one dared to speak a word. Currently they were eating breakfast that was cooked by Doyoung,Kun and Taeil. Some whispers and some small conversations were around the table.

       SungHoon was done eating. He pushed his plate away and stood up. About to leave the room. Someone had stopped him...
"Where do you think you are going?" His father asked him in a strict voice while still eating his food not even taking a glance at his child.

    "Why does it matter? It's not like you care or anything" SungHoon spoke and with that said he disappeared. He just left just like that.

   "Taeyong....I know you are feeling a bit down  and disappointed that SungHoon is acting this way. You are disappointed by thinking that you are a bad father a bad leader a bad alpha but you aren't. Just give the kid some time and he'll eventually let go of the past. Cause, the past is history tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift that's why it's called the present." Doyoung spoke with a calming smoothing voice covering up a hint of sorrow hidden in his voice.

    "Thanks.. really thank you." Doyoung smiled and continued eating his food.

      'Doyoung is really an angel. I'm blessed' Jaehyun thought a small smile forming on his lips.

      'It's nice having someone to talk to that gives me advice. Maybe things won't get too bad.' Taeyong thought hoping things can clear up between him and his son.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>>~>}>}>~>}>}>~>>}>}>}
MEANWHILE WITH SUNGHOON:

       SungHoon went out for a walk. He was walking across a few borders looking at the other packs. Still no one was in sight. SungHoon took this as a good sign and continued walking. Soon he saw a wall. A small frame they  were walking out of a small tunnel. They might had noticed SungHoon since they were walking straight towards him.

    "Um hi?" Someone spoke they had dark red hair. They had a small simple smile on their face. He looked squishy.
    "Hi....I am SungHoon. I was just wandering around." SungHoon spoke as he stared at the person in front of him .
     "Hi. I am Changmin you can call me Q. It's nice to meet you!" The red haired male said with a bright smile.

      The two started walking with each other. They got to know about each other. SungHoon came to know that Changmin had a burning passion for dancing and he already had met his mate. His name is Kim YoungHoon. Changmin was very friendly and was talkative. He is an omega.

    "So Changmin. What pack are you in?" SungHoon curiously asked
   "I'm in Ray light (made up idk anymore). How about you?" Changmin asked
   "I'm in NCT. I'm the son of the head alpha. Unfortunately.." SungHoon said quietly.

    "Please don't say that! Come on I'll show you my pack they are pretty chill. So sorry if they curse because they aren't so innocent like me.." Changmin muttered.

    SungHoon happily nodded. As the two made their way towards Changmin's pack house.

~>~>>~~>>~>~>~>~>~>~>~><>>~>}>}

   Taeyong looked at his watch it has been 40 minutes since he last saw or spoke to SungHoon.
   "Where is this kid." Taeyong cursed
   "Taeyong...he will come.. wait it hasn't even been an hour yet." Jaehyun said trying to calm the older down.

   Taeyong nodded as he had a bit of hope left.

     They started to wait a bit more. Having a bit of courage. Still waiting on the young alpha. They sighed as they went back to work knowing that the younger would show up sooner or later.

   Just to have stupid hope and courage. Hoping the younger was safe and happy.

"SungHoon isn't dumb he will come back." Han reasoned with the other younger children.

    "Yea. Han is right."

They kept on waiting....and waiting....

|>|>|>|>|>|>|>|>|>|>|>|>|>|>|>>|>|>|>|>|>|

      SungHoon was amazed when he got to the pack house. Changmin smiled and led him inside. Soon enough they were inside and they saw a few alphas and some omega sitting on the couch either yelling  at each other or dancing.

    "YO SHUT UP!" One yelled
   "ITS THE DISRESPECT FOR ME.." another one yelled.

     "Guys shh. Changmin baby who did you bring?" One alpha spoke which SungHoon thought would be YoungHoon.
   "His name is SungHoon. He was wandering around the intersection of the packs and he is quiet nice." Changmin said smiling .

    "Hi. I am SungHoon nice to meet you" SungHoon spoke
     "Hi I am YoungHoon."
     "Hi I am SangYeon the oldest here for now."
      "Hi I am HyunJae."
      "Hi I am Jacob nice to meet you"
     "Hi I am Kevin.."
       "Hi!!! I am Eric.."
      "Hello I am Juyeon."
     "Hiii I am Haknyeon. You can call me Hak though"
     "Hello I am Chanhee.."
     "Hey I am HyunJun you can call me Hwall."
  "Hi I am SunWoo"
     "Hellooo I am Ni-Ki"
   "Hi I am SUNOO"
"Hi I am Heeseung."
      "Hello I am K nice to meet you."
    "Hi I am Felix"
      "Hi I am ChangBin"
     "Hi I am HyunJin"
     "Hi I am Seungmin"
     "Hello I am Jeongin"
        "Hi I am Bang Chan."
"Hi My name is San"
   "Hi my name is Wooyoung"
   "Hello I Am Seonghwa"
    "Hi I am Hongjoong"
     "Hi I am Mingi"
    "Hi I am Yunho"
     "Hi I am Yeosang."
     "Hello I am Jongho"
     "Hello!!! I am Taehyun."
    "Helloooo I am Beomgyu"
     "Hi hi! I am Hueing Kai you can call me Kai"
    "Hi! I am YeonJun."

    After memorizing the members he started taking to them .
   Either really loves Dancing,singing or rapping.

    SungHoon found out who was mated and who wasn't. A few weren't mated and few were. SungHoon really enjoyed talking to them .
   'They are pretty funny. They are pretty nice...they are very good dancers. Hmm'

  "SungHoon you should come more. We can teach you how to dance plus it'll be a great idea!!" They screamed jumping .
    "Ok..ok." SungHoon said
   "FUCK The shit I AM OUT"
   "HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDEE"
"AHHHHHH"
   "PASS THE WEED"
   "YAH!!!!!"

'Idiots'

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~<~>~>~>~>>~>>~>~

    Soon after 4 hours SungHoon had left to go to his own pack. Right when he stepped into the palace. He was already getting Questioned.
   "Where were you?"
   "Somewhere"

       Taeyong sighed. His son never opened up to him yet....he was always ignoring him.

"I know. I was just walking. Taking a breather." SungHoon dryly replied heading up the steps. He went into his room. He smiled. He never felt so alive before. He was actually having fun with Ray Light pack .

"Maybe this was a good idea..".

>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~%~>~%~%>~~>}>}>}

   Ok so do not attack me right now. I am sorry for not updating yet here you go! Ik ik...this was supposed to be a DoJae and Jaedo book yet surprise. Do NOT ATTACK ME IM SORRY I WANT TO HAVE FUN.

Also I'm almost done with exams only one more day then I'm done!!

I'll update more.

Have a nice day!
~lilsushiyou