Chapter 8

Doyoung felt very weird he felt like he was getting hornier and hornier. Then it hit him...heat. He was in heat and started panicking. Jaehyun groaned as he kept Doyoung in his hold.
"Jae...I am in Heat please leave before it triggers your rut."Doyoung said with pleading eyes.

    Jaehyun's rut was already triggered. Jaehyun held his wrist back tightly. He stared into the Omega's eyes deeply his eyes turning a bloody red as Doyoung's eyes turned Blue. Jaehyun pulled on Doyoung's wrist harshly making Doyoung stumble back. Doyoung's back was now against the Alpha's chest. As he could feel the Alpha's Abs. Doyoung was blushing madly. He moaned wanting more touches from the alpha. Wanting the more affection and more attention that he could get out of the Alpha.

    Jaehyun pulled Doyoung so he was sitting directly on his lap. He started kissing Doyoung's neck. He then started sucking and biting on it harshly.
  'Jung Yoonoh control yourself.' Jaehyun thought.

   Jaehyun slightly enjoyed this. Doyoung moaned once as Jaehyun found his sweet spot. Jaehyun kept attacking that exact spot making the omega go insane. Wanting more Doyoung attached his soft lips onto Jaehyun's. They were kissing for a very long time. As Jaehyun bit the others bottom lip he got access to his omega's wet cavern. He explored every part. Making the omega moan. Doyoung pulled away for oxygen. Panting, sweating. Moaning.

Jaehyun took his time to observe his Omega. Messy black hair flushed red cheeks. Eyes were closed head thrown back revealing his milky skin. Sweat was on his forehead and string of saliva was on his lips. Panting and his chest rises and falls. Doyoung's pink lips were separated as he kept panting for air. His shirt hanged off of his shoulder. Mine only.

Jaehyun couldn't continue. He would just hurt his lover than help him. He knew if he left both Him and Doyoung will be in great pain. But he will be in more pain if he helped.
   "We need to stop." Jaehyun said
    Doyoung whined and winced in pain. Jaehyun hated seeing his baby in this state.

   "Sorry.." was the last thing Jaehyun said before leaving.

    ~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<,<~<~,<~<~<

Doyoung was in his room. He locked himself up. He was now sobbing in pain as he lower half felt untouched and felt needy. He winced as it became worse. Tears streamed down his face. He was in the corner of his room as his legs went freely and he stayed in that state looking like he was dead. He felt that he was dead. Tears fell as he couldn't move his legs. His eyes became heavier and heavier. He heard banging..he thought it was just his head.

      "DOYOUNG!" Was the only thing he heard before he fell into pitch darkness surrounding him.

\|\||||\\|||\||\||\|||||\|||\||\||||||||||||||\\\

    Johnny and Jaehyun and Taeyong were banging on the door of Doyoung. They broke open the door and saw Doyoung with tears currently falling of his face as his eyes were zoned out and getting heavy. His legs weren't moving his chest was rising and falling slower and slower. His eyes closed and he drifted off.
    "DOYOUNG!" Everyone yelled.
   They were shocked of what had happened.

"Doyoung..no. Stay with us"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Preview of next chap:
   "Doyoung! Please wake up."
  "What happened to him?"
   "He Is mated with one of you guys.."
   "He might not survive IF YOU DON'T TELL THE TRUTH!"

"Sorry"
"Sorry"

[]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[[{]]]]]]][[[]]]][]][][{}]]]]{][{][{{]][
OK SO WELP YES THIS HAPPENED IS JAEHYUN A SELFISH ASSHOLE?
Have a good day
~lilsushiyou