Chapter 28

When Nct pack thought things couldn't get worse. They were wrong. Things got bad real fast. At random times small attacks would happen. That only chase small damage yet it was weird. It would happen everyday at 3PM. It would only take place at the east wing where they had kept their weapons and sources.

    "Taeyong it had been a week since the attacks had started. Why is it happening?! We don't know! But we have to figure out who is doing it and why." Jaehyun tried reasoning with the older alpha.
    "I know. Right now I'm too stressed. SungHoon hasn't been talking to me. He would disappear after breakfast. He would come home late" Taeyong replied.

     Taeyong then rubbed his temples shortly after. He stared at the blank file in front of him. Talking his pen alongside the glass table. He sighed looking back
Up at Jaehyun.
    "It happens everyday at 3? What if it's SungHoon? We never checked. He could be just playing some random trick." Taeyong suggested.

   Jaehyun let out a dry chuckle. He sighed before turning to face the older.
   "Are you serious?! He hates you. Not us. He wouldn't act so childish. Come on SungHoon wouldn't do such a thing Taeyong. If you doubt him then...he might."

      Silence took over the rest of the unfinished conversation.

    "Are you sure?"
"Positive"

~>~>|>~>~>~>~>~>~>{{>~>~€~>~€~>>~

Somewhere:
???? POV

  FUCK! I cant believe we couldn't find this asshole son of a bitch omega. After all these years...you've been hiding. Ah...NCT pack. We will destroy each piece of your land. Everything and everyone alongside it. Whoever or whatever comes in my way...it won't survive to tell the story.

    "Keep on movin!" I yelled loudly the soldiers grunted and continued walking up to the east wing of the NCT pack's palace.

           There it was. I will first destroy each wing one by one. Making sure no one will ever be able to live again.

      "Doyoung you will be mine again...come to daddy..."

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>>~>~

     No ones POV

     Jaehyun felt a shake. He gathered up the young alphas. They slowly approached the east wing slowly creeping towards the wing. They peeked to see a tall alpha with a smirk plastered on his ugly ass face. He started yelling.
   "I WANT EVERYTHING TO BE GONE! EVERYTHING TO BE DESTROYED TO YOU HEAR ME?!"

   "Yes sire!"

     They gasped when they saw a cannon. It was about to be lit until the alpha smelt something lingering in the air.
   "Ah... I smell him. I smell Doyoung." The alpha spoke

    Jaehyun growled at the name of HIS omega.
  "He shall be ours again. If you guys do good work then I'll let you guys have a treat.." the alpha spoke as the crowd howled in greed.

     The alpha jumped off the wall walking towards the east wing entrance. Following the sweet scent of the omega.
    As he walked into the hall. Jaehyun grabbed him by the neck choking him pinning him onto the wall. As Jisung and Jeno both held his arms down.

     "WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" Jaehyun yelled angrily
  "F-for claiming What's mine.." the alpha smirked

     Jaehyun growled lowly making the two younger alphas anxious about the next movement of the other ugly ass mister alpha.

    "Why do you want to claim something that I have already claimed?" Jaehyun asked suspicion rising up in his body.
    "Ha! He belonged to me. He ran away as a fucking bitch. A slut." The alpha tsk-Ed him .

   "For your information..Doyoung Hyung is not a slut. You are a ugly ass mister fucker." Jeno snarled.

      The alpha felt anger rising up in his body. He kicked Jaehyun's chest making the alpha stumble on back.

    "Remember the name: Jason." The alpha named to be Jason fan off following the sweet smell of Doyoung.

     Jaehyun snorted and ran after the alpha.

"You'll never have him. Since he's mine anyways"

~€~>~>~>~>~>~€~>~>}>{>~><~>>}>~>~>}

      SungHoon laughed as He saw ChanHee and YoungHoon arguing about something dumb.  Soon enough SooBin texted him .

SooBin 💙:
BITCH WHERE TF ARE YOU?!
Someone is here attacking the east wing and they are looking for Doyoung. They might even harm JungWon! Please come to your senses.

Me:
What the fuck?! Why would I care and what?!

    SungHoon quickly turned off his phone .
"Sorry I gotta go back to my pack". He spoke and ran off before anyone could say anything.

~>~>~>~>~>~>>~>~>~>>~>~>>~%>}
Guess who's back!!!! Yes it hurts and I'm back. Ok so warning!!! The book ends in about 6 or less chapters I'm still debating on it.

So have a great day! I have more book ideas help...

I won't be uploading the 'our bunny Doyoung x all' book anymore. Once as I figure out the new plot it will come back in a few week or even months.

Have an amazing day!
From
~lilsushiyou