~chapter 4~

Jaehyun woke up and sighed. He had no idea why he was falling in love Doyoung again and again. He sat up on his bed and stared at the ceiling. He was feared by everyone. He was rude cold and careless. But now he feels like he is losing that side of himself. Jaehyun pulled his hair in frustration. He got up to freshen up for the day. He took a quick shower and changed into his normal suit. He was not in a good mood. For some reason he felt Upset.  Jaehyun went downstairs to see Kun,Doyoung and Jaemin in the kitchen.
    "Good morning Jae." Johnny shouts from the top of the grand staircase. Jaehyun rolls his eyes and puts a fake smile before turning around.
   "Good Morning" He yelled.

  His eyes flicker between how Kun and Doyoung were laughing and Taeyong and Ten being lovey dovey. He had a pang of jealousy. He could outrage right there but he decided to keep calm for now. He could kill anyone right now..but he had no reason to.
    "Jae you look stressed you good?" WinWin asked. WinWin was Jaehyun's best friend. He could tell if the alpha had some issues or not.
  Jaehyun chuckled a bit and shook his head.

"Guys come eat. Doyoung Made something great!" Kun stated. Jaehyun sighed. He didn't feel like doing or going anywhere even from the spot he was standing in.

   He pushed himself into the dining chair. He examined the food. Korean fluff Pancakes with some light tea. He took a bit of the pancakes and if he would lying he would say it was awful. It was delicious.
    "Wow this is amazing!" Jeno said. Doyoung smiled.
  "Yes Doyoung it's good. Thank you" WinWin said. Doyoung nodded. He went back to his room. Why isn't he eating?
  "Why isn't Hyung eating?" Chenle asked pouting.

Everyone shrugged and continued eating.Doyoung came back. He was on his phone smiling.
"Yo who you smiling and texting?" Ten asked with a smirk.
Doyoung rolled his eyes.
"My older brother Gong Myung." He replied and continued texting.

🥀🌹🥀🌹🥀🌹🥀🌹🥀🌹🥀🌹🥀🌹🥀🌹🥀

Jaehyun was in his office room doing some work. He couldn't focus for some reason. Why? Because his mind is filled with Doyoung! Jaehyun was impatient. His eyes needed to be blessed with Doyoung's presence. He quickly dialed a phone number onto his office phone.
"Hello yes Can you send Doyoung down here? Him alone, some private talk.." Jaehyun said waiting for the others response.
"Mmh ok sure thank you." He said and hung up .

*DiNg dOnG*

"Come inside now" Jaehyun said.
Revealing Doyoung. Doyoung was wearing a black sweater with leggings. Jaehyun smiled a bit.

"Why did you call me? I thought our lives were separate." Doyoung said with a quirky smile.
"Because I wanted to." Jaehyun said.

"Come here." Jaehyun said patting his lap. Doyoung shook his head. He was testing his 'alpha' at this point. Jaehyun growled. Doyoung shook his head again. He knew he tested the alphas waters when in one swift second Doyoung was in Jaehyun's lap without even remembering that he was seated there in the first place. He was 100% shocked.

"Next time I tell you to do something..do it" Jaehyun growled into the Shocked omegas ear.
Doyoung nodded. He was shifting on Jaehyun's lap trying to get comfortable. He found a spot where his bottom was right above the alpha's crotch his arms folded in his lap both of his legs tossed over the alpha lap and his head buried into the alpha's neck inhaling the scent that he loved. Jaehyun was comfortable as well. He kissed the top of Doyoung's head. He had heard soft snored coming from the gentle fragile omega in front of him. He loved the omega in any way. Every way. He loved him and will always love him. Not as Jung Jaehyun but as Jung Yoonoh. His real self.

💖🌸💖🌸💖🌸💖🌸💖🌸💖🌸💖🌸💖🌸💖

Ten was impatiently waiting for Doyoung to come and come shopping with him. He knows that he was in Jaehyun's office. He went there and opened the door. His Jaw dropped at the scene he was witnessing. Jaehyun asleep with Doyoung on his lap also asleep. Doyoung's face deep inside the others neck legs tossed over the alphas lap and The alphas hands rested underneath Doyoung's Ass. Ten knew If he told anyone he would be killed...from both Doyoung and Jaehyun. He quickly shut the door and went back to the entrance of the mansion where WinWin was waiting.

"So where is he?" WinWin asked
"He isn't coming he has a lot things going on right now." Ten said. They headed off and also decided to get some stuff for Doyoung as well. Since Ten knew that Doyoung was probably Jaehyun's mate he got some things that were going to make Jaehyun insane and jealous. Ten had a mischievous plan and it was going to work. He just knew it.

_________________________________
Ok so I am making this kinda fast idk. Tell me if you like it please. I will appreciate any comment or vote! Thank you and have a good day!
~lilsushiyou