~Chapter 2~

[OMEGA POV]
I woke up and I realized I was in my human form. I got up and went to the bathroom and started to change. My wounds were gone. My pain was fading. I was thankful. I got myself presentable. I took a blackish shirt and black pants with black glasses. I fixed up black hair a bit before going back to bed.
EXAMPLE OF LOOKS:

I heard some noise but I decided to ignore it

I heard some noise but I decided to ignore it. Soon my door opened and revealed 3 alphas with 4 Omegas. They look surprised? oh yeah I am in my Human form. I stared at them and they just stared back.
JAEHYUN POV
We barged into the omegas room to see the Omega in human form. He was beautiful. His black silky hair was a bit messy his glasses looked perfect on his face. His outfit was good and amazing on him. I knew Taeyong Johnny,Ten,WinWin,Jaemin and Haechan were surprised. Since it's Jaemin's first time meeting him he was shocked.

"Um-h-hi" he said quietly.
His voice so soft and gentle soothing like honey. Why am I feeling this way?!

"What's your name?" WinWin asked
I was wondering this. I wanted to learn more about him. He stared at me before looking down

"D-Doyoung. K-Kim D-Doyoung" He said. Ten sat beside him and grabbed his hands causing Doyoung to look up in confusion. GOD WHEN HE IS CONFUSED IT IS SO CUTE! WHY AM I FEELING LIKE THIS?! WHY AM I A SIMP?

"Listen we won't hurt you ok?" Ten said

"C-can I r-really trust you g-guys?"He asked looking up and all of us

"Yes you can. We are NCT pack." Taeyong and Johnny introduced.

"I am WinWin. This is Johnny this is Leader Taeyong this is Jaehyun this is Ten this is Jaemin this is Haechan-ah" WinWin said introducing us.

"Hi! I am Jaemin!" Jaemin exclaimed.

"I am DONGHYUCK but call me Haechan!" Haechan beamed.
"Nice to meet you too" Doyoung said smiling.
"How did I end up here?" Doyoung added

  "You don't know?" Johnny asked

"Um no,I only remember that I passed out on the cliff....and my pack leader abandoned me.." Doyoung said.

"You must've fallen off that cliff do end up in our borders..." Taeyong reasoned

  "That's why you had a bit of scratched up wounds on your back.." WinWin restated

"Ah ok thank you for helping me...I don't want to be a burden I will get going now" Doyoung said standing up.

  "No...you are staying here from on now..." Taeyong and Ten said

"But I don't know anyone!" Doyoung explained
"Well that doesn't matter" Johnny said

"We can you show you around and you can meet everyone!" Jaemin said

"Um sure.." Doyoung said,

God...he looks so eatable right now. I can't wait..this will be fun Omega.
NO ONES POV
Jaemin and Haechan dragged The omega to the a lounge area where all the omegas were sitting. Everyone looked up to see Doyoung. They all stared at Doyoung. Their mouth agape and eyes widen.

"who is that?!" Chenle Asked jumping

"This is the Omega Yuta Hyung Found Doyoung!" Jaemin introduced

"Hello I am Doyoung nice to meet you!" Doyoung said quietly.

"Hi I am Chenle! This is Renjun!" Chenle explained

"Hi I am Jungwoo and this is Kun!"Jungwoo said

"Hi!" The one to be named Kun said

"Ah! It's nice to meet you guys!" Doyoung said smiling.

"We can say the same!" Chenle said laughing.

"Alright...now let's introduce you to The alphas.." WinWin said making Doyoung shake his head as in no.
"Please! They aren't mean At all!" Ten said
They all look at Doyoung with pleading eyes.

"*sigh* ok fine" Doyoung sighed

They jumped as Some Alphas came they were UNMATED they looked at Doyoung up and down.

  "Yo yo who dis?" Jeno asked

"This is Doyoung-Hyung" Haechan said

"Hi I am Doyoung" Doyoung said
"I am Jeno"
"I am Mark nice to meet you" Mark said
"Hi I am JISUNG Nice to meet you" JISUNG said

They bowed and Doyoung smiled. Everyone is so nice Doyoung thought.

Soon they all were talking about some things in the pack and what you need to know. Such as who's mates. But WinWin got a text from Someone and Then told Doyoung.

"Um Doyoung Hyung Jaehyun hyung is surprisingly calling you..follow me" WinWin said

Doyoung didn't know what to feel. Scared? Happy? Upset? Pissed? Nervous? He kept on thinking but before he could even do anything....they had arrived to Jaehyun's room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PREVIEW OF NEXT CHAP
"Not everyone here is nice..."

"Your very pretty....I don't know why but I am attracted to you..."

"What did I ever do to you?"

"You came here...is this fate? WHY AM I FALLING IN LOVE?"

"I-I what?"

"M-mate?"
    ———————————————————-
YOO: OK I MIGHT BE TAKING THIS TOO FAST BUT TRUST ME IT'LL BE GOOD!
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY
~Lilsushiyou