Chapter 7

Doyoung wasn't really happy that Jaehyun didn't mark him and didn't fuck him so his plan today was to IGNORE every command and Jaehyun himself. Doyoung right now was sitting on the lounge sofa. His back pressed against the soft sofa as he let out a sigh. He was in relax zone. He really didn't feel like eating or talking. He cuddled with Jaemin relaxing. Jaemin had fallen asleep but Doyoung didn't mind.

"Doyoung~ you haven't ate yet." Ten Said curiously.

Doyoung sighed and ignored him. He continued scrolling through Instagram until someone decided to snatch my phone from him.

    "Eat or I am telling Jaehyun." Ten stated boldly.
  "It's bold of you to assume that I am scared of that reckless alpha!" Doyoung stated.

    Ten already was frustrated. He stomped all the way to the alphas meeting room where Jaehyun Johnny Taeyong Yuta and Jeno were.

  Ten knocked lightly. He walked inside and they stared At him confused.
    "Doyoung isn't eating anything. I am worried. He hasn't been eating all day." Ten said.

   Jaehyun rolled his eyes slightly knowing his omega was doing drama because he wants to get marked. But he doesn't know is that Doyoung isn't feeling like himself these days.
   "He has been clingy with Jaemin all morning alongside me. He hasn't Eaten. He hasn't been acting a hole like himself lately." Ten explains.

    Jaehyun was now confused. Alongside the other alphas. This was different.
   "His scent changed too! His scent is now a little stronger and sweeter..not that I mind or anything.." Ten stated.
      They all looked at each other soon a strong scent hit their noses. Then faded. All they can say that is Mmh. It was mixed with a sweet scent of strawberry with some cherry.

   "Why is that smell is good?" Jeno asked standing up.
    "Jaemin's scent is mixed with it. He has been cuddling Doyoung all day." Ten said.

    'This is not the normal Doyoung...' Jaehyun thought. They were thinking hard thinking what is going on. The scent soon faded away. They were deep thinking of all possible things this could mean.

  "Maybe Doyoung and Jaemin are in Pre-Heat?" Johnny suggested.
   "Since they are both next to each other having the same movements and being clingy to other omegas means that they are about to go in heat. The thing is...it could trigger someone's rut." Johnny states.
   "Jaemin might have a signal saying that he knows his mate." Ten suggested.

   "What about Doyoung then?" Taeyong asked. Ten stared intensely at Jaehyun. Jaehyun gave him the  'don't tell anyone' look. No was really paying attention to the two.

    Soon they heard a loud noise coming from the staircase. They rushed to see Jaemin and Doyoung On the Sofa cuddling each other to sleep. They saw Haechan and Jungwoo speacless.

   "What the hell.." Jungwoo said before touching Doyoung's face lightly.

   "he is burning!" Jungwoo said as his hand felt like it was hot.

Doyoung flinched from everything's and ignored everyone's questions before going to his room and slamming his door shut.

  "I will see what's up.." Jaehyun sighed.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~~>~>~>~>~>~>~<><~>~>~>~

  Jaehyun slightly opened the door to see Doyoung wrapped in a blanket. He saw how there was a cute pout formed on his lips and how he was beautiful even though he wasn't feeling so well.
  "Doyoung.." Jaehyun said softly.

  Doyoung just huffed and looked away from Jaehyun.  Jaehyun walked closer pulling Doyoung into his lap. He started to caress the omegas cheeks. Doyoung looked up at Jaehyun with cute rage in his eyes.

   "Baby you can't be angry at me.." Jaehyun stated.
Doyoung rolled his eyes. He missed the alpha's touch so he leaned in more.

    He slightly smiled at Jaehyun which Jaehyun let a laugh out.
"Tell me what's wrong" Jaehyun said
"I-I don't know!" Doyoung mumbled.

   Jaehyun was surprised and taken aback from the Omegas answer. Strange this was very different from what Doyoung used to do. Let's figure it out.,,

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hello So this is more of a chapter that was more different like in some way ANYWAYS
HAVE A GOOD Day!
~lilsushiyou