Chapter 11

Doyoung felt like Jaehyun was forced to tell everyone about them. Well that's not true. Jaehyun no, Jung Yoonoh decided that he should tell the truth. So he did. Doyoung still felt empty inside thinking about why Jaehyun would do this. Currently he was seated in his bedroom.
     Jaehyun had arrived to talk to Doyoung. Doyoung stared at Jaehyun with glistening eyes.

    "If you think that I was forced to tell them you are 100% Wrong. I told them myself." Jaehyun said as if he could read Doyoung's mind.
     Jaehyun sat next to Doyoung as he hugged Doyoung who was still upset. Doyoung smiled slightly and weakly.

"Doyoung-ah...listen to me. No one besides Taeyong Yuta and Johnny know. Also WinWin and Ten they promised me they won't tell the others" Jaehyun said as he brought Doyoung onto his lap.
"Mmh Kay." Doyoung said smiling softly.

|\~<~|<|<<|\|~<|~~|~~|\~~|||<|\~<}
[MEANWHILE WITH NCT DREAM]
Jaemin was currently on his phone while he was doing some work. He saw that Jeno and Chenle came in to check up on him.
    "Nana you good?" Jeno asked as he stared at the boy whose whitish blond hair fell onto his face.who had a soft smile on his face.

    "Of course I am...why?" Jaemin asked with a confused smile on his face.
   Jeno sighed As he signaled Chenle to go.

  Chenle left the two alone. Jeno stared at the beauty in-front of him.
   "Nana you are my best friend." Jeno said
'Only best friends nothing else Na Jaemin...don't think you could have a chance with an alpha like him.' Jaemin thought.

   "Yes...I know." Jaemin said still looking quite confused.
   "You've been distancing yourself from all of us..all of us DREAMIES. You never do this. We miss you. We miss our Nana. Our energetic crazy loving Nana. We all do from Renjun to Me to Mark to Haechan to Jisung and Chenle.." Jeno spoke.

   "Why should I? I can distance myself If I want to." Jaemin replied still looking  at files since he was helping Taeyong with some things even though he is an Omega.
     "Jaemin! This is not you! Stop isolating yourself and let us help you! Why can't you see that we are all worried about you and still yet here you are acting like a bitch ass and not even telling us what's wrong." Jeno yelled at his best friend
    "Jeno. Shut up. Right now there is nothing. I can isolate myself and you guys won't know it. You guys play love games while I am doing stuff for our pack. You guys don't even care to this point." Jaemin said as he harshly spoke venom implanted in his voice.

     "Na Jaemin. Why are you fucking like this? Why are distancing yourself from us? Why are you like this? Why aren't you letting any of us help you? You are ignoring me Renjun and Haechan. Why aren't you your old self?" Jeno spat back equally as harsh as Jaemin's.

    "I can act how I want and it doesn't concern you since we are nothing but friends. We aren't Mates we aren't Boyfriends and we aren't nothing more than Friends." Jaemin spoke trying to hide the sad sorrow voice that was in his throat.
    "CAN YOU JUST TELL ME WHAT IS IT GOD DAMNIT!" Jeno said as he slammed the table with his fist making Jaemin flinch. Jeno was in full rage.

   "Jeno. Leave." Jaemin spoke.
  "Who are you to stop me?" Jeno replied pissed off
"LEAVE!" Jaemin yelled.

     That only caused Jeno to get more angry and he decided to leave. As Jaemin locked the door and slid down onto the floor as tears streamed down his face as he had no idea why he was like this.
  "Jaemin he is only your f-friend he is nothing m-more. He doesn't l-love you. J-just stop.." Jaemin kept repeating over and over again to himself.

   He was developing feelings for an Alpha that didn't notice him that often. For someone that hasn't even loved or asked about his feelings once. For someone who loves  someone else...well that's what Jaemin thinks.

    "*knock* nana? Are you in here?" Jaemin heard Ten's voice.
   "Yea" Jaemin replied wiping his tears as his voice cracked as sorrowed sobbing filled the silent room.

   "Are you ok?" Ten asked softly.
"N-no b-but you can g-go"  Jaemin spoke his heartbreaking voice hurt Ten.

There Jaemin sat alone and crying. He was just trying to save everyone from himself. He Can't let his feelings take control.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I added some drama drama hehehe so I hope you guys like it!
Have a good day
~lilsushiyou