Chapter 14

"Not yet" Jaehyun growled
Doyoung shivered. He had no idea what Jaehyun was about to do. This Jaehyun was 100x more scarier.

"Jae..I-it was j-just a d-dare.." Doyoung tried reasoning with the very angry alpha.
"So? You should've chosen Truth." Jaehyun smirked coming closer.

Doyoung tried getting out of the alpha's grasp. But since the alpha was stronger than him he failed. Jaehyun harshly gripped onto both of Doyoung's wrist with only one hand. As the other roamed around the curves of Doyoung.
"J-Jae a~ah." Doyoung moaned

Jaehyun was going completely insane. He attached his lips into Doyoung's. As he tasted Doyoung's lips that were like cherry. As tiny noises escaped from his lips. Jaehyun bit aggressively into the bottom lip of Doyoung. Doyoung whined and Jaehyun slipped his tongue into the Omega's mouth roaming around the wet,warm cavern.

They pulled out for air. As Doyoung gasped as he felt lips on his skin. He moaned softly as Jaehyun started nibbling on his collarbones alongside his neck. Creating bite marks. He gracefully started sucking on the neck and collarbone that belonged to the moaning omega. Doyoung screeched when he felt fangs into his skin. Biting into his skin. Jaehyun licked the bite sealed.
"See I marked you. It suits you.." Jaehyun spoke lowly. Doyoung was shocked. He didn't know so soon that he'll be marked.

"Looks so beautiful..." Jaehyun praised
"A-alpha...y-you marked me?" Doyoung asked
"Of course. You are officially mine." Jaehyun growled into the shocked omegas ear.

Jaehyun let go of Doyoung's tiny wrist which had light bruises on them. Doyoung quickly felt the mark. Sending sparks through both bodies.
"Baby..aren't you happy?" Jaehyun asked
"I am so happy!! Can I mark you?" Doyoung asked shyly.

Jaehyun nodded. Doyoung excitedly climbed into his alphas lap. Slowly biting into the alphas skin. His fangs buried Into Jaehyun's skin. Inhaling the scent. He locked it sealed. He stared at the mark.
"Hehe." Doyoung said as he was snuggling closer to his alpha.

"Baby...should we keep these marks as a secret. For now. You know I have many things to catch up on." Jaehyun said as Doyoung pouted and nodded.

~>~>~>~>~>|>>~><~<~<~<~>~>>~

The next morning Doyoung woke up. He saw beside him was Jaehyun who was shirtless. He stared at the marks they had made each other. Jaehyun really did mark me...I am officially his now... Doyoung thought.
Jaehyun groaned as he pulled Doyoung's feminine waist closer.

"Let me sleep." Jaehyun said in a raspy voice. Pulling the omega closer if that's even possible
Doyoung didn't want the alpha to be disturbed so he fell asleep again.

Jaehyun woke up and saw Doyoung still asleep. He kissed the top of the omegas head and placed him in his lap. As Doyoung moaned slightly.
"Good morning.." Doyoung said cutely.
"Good morning." Jaehyun returned as he stared kissing Doyoung's mark. Doyoung's started laughing. Doyoung felt sparks in his body as Jaehyun continued kissing him.

    "Should we go?" Doyoung asked softly.
   Jaehyun nodded swiftly lifting up Doyoung and kissing his nose. Jaehyun put Doyoung down and he put his shirt on. The two made their way to the kitchen to see everyone waiting.

     "Good morning" Doyoung sang as he sat beside WinWin
    "Good morning" Jaehyun said as he sat beside Johnny

   "You two seem on a good mood..." Taeyong joked
   "No it's nothing like that." Jaehyun said raising the suspicion on the two even more.

    Everyone rolled their eyes 'sure' they said in Unison.
        Soon enough Taeyong spoke:
   "So...last night...Seungcheol the leader of seventeen called and I told him to come tomorrow with his whole pack." Taeyong spoke among everyone choke.

   "What?!" Johnny said in rage.
   "Relax they are all Mated besides their Maknae." Taeyong said making Johnny calm down.

They were sure everything will be fine and no would do anything to...them and they won't do anything.

;););)););););)($());););););)()););););)($;);););)()()))(;
Here you go. Seventeen members and ships:
Meanie
Jeongcheol
Seoksoo
SoonHoon
Verkwan
Junhao
And Dino single.
    Have a good day
~lilsushiyou