Chapter 29

SungHoon rushed down the hill to get back to his pack. He saw many alphas at the east wing border. He quickly went inside the pack house. There he saw Doyoung talking to Jungwon telling him to go upstairs and lock the door.

JungWon obeyed his Eomma. He went upstairs with Diana and the other kids. Jaehyun was running with a random ugly ass alpha in front. Doyoung had a fear glint in his eyes.

"Oh won't you look at that...here you are. You know we missed so much...but you left all of a sudden." The alpha spoke.
"S-shut up Jason! You have no right to come here! I am mated and I am a mother of two young children." Doyoung spoke tears spilled out of his eyes once as Jason took a step closer.

"Oh children? May I see where they are? Is he your son?" Jason asked pointing at SungHoon.
"N-no he isn't! He is Taeyong's son." Doyoung said as His breath hitched

With pure rage Jason gripped on Doyoung's jaw. Jaehyun roared loudly before pouncing on him. Another alpha was in the corner as he was staring at WinWin who was telling Jay to collect the younger ones.
Once Jay was out of sight the alpha approached WinWin.

"Oh look who we have here...such an pretty omega. Perfect to breed." The alpha said caressing WinWin's curves with his fingers tracing the fabric that covered WinWin's body.

"Don't you dare touch What's mine!" Yuta Growled and attacked the alpha.

The alpha flipped over choking Yuta. Yuta put pressure on the back of the alpha's left Calf. Hitting his nerve. The alpha Yelped and launched himself backwards. That's when Yuta took that chance to knock him out square in the face.

"Touch what's mine and I'll make sure you'll never get up." Yuta said to the aching body.

~>~>~>~>~>~>>~>,>~>~>>~>~>~>~>>~

    Jaehyun and Jason were punching and growling at each other. While Taeyong was leading the rest of the alphas to the back east wing.

    "YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE." Jaehyun growled as he kicked Jason in the chest. The other stumbling.

   Jaehyun took that opportunity to pin Jason down. His wolf side took over and his fangs grew big. What happened next traumatized everyone that watched. Jaehyun killed Jason. He ate his flesh. Making sure that no pulse would be found. Cutting veins. Circulation was cut off. Jason,Doyoung's worst nightmare was dead. All thanks to Jaehyun.

       Jaehyun wiped his mouth his fangs growing into regular size. He then kicked the soulless Body and turned to His mate. Doyoung ran up to Jaehyun wrapping his arms around the alphas neck. He buried his face into the crook of Jaehyun's neck.

    "Don't you dare scare me like that again. Hear me?" Doyoung said.
   "Yes ma'am..." Jaehyun said earning a light smack in the arm.

      "Who was that guy anyway?! I'm thinking we missed something." Taeyong said interrupting the two.
    "That was the old pack leader that Doyoung had. The one that claims to be his alpha. If he is his alpha then who am I? His side hoe?" Jaehyun said making a disgusted look.

    "He was a real pain in the ass." Johnny said coming from no where.

   "Yeah he needs to stay in his place." Yuta replied .

     SungHoon stood there shocked at what happened. He walked past the older's to go upstairs to check on the younger's.

     "Taeyong when are you going to be on good terms with SungHoon?" WinWin sighed
   "I honestly don't know. When he talks to me? I guess."Taeyong replied.

       "You better do something good about this. I want a happy ending." Doyoung mumbled.
   "Ok ok. I'll see what I can do." Taeyong replied.

   "Bit first shall we celebrate?" Yuta asked
  "Hell fuck yes" Johnny replied almost milliseconds after.

    ~>~>~>~>~>~>~>>~>~>~><~>~>~<~

    The late night party was held. Alcohol,Food and games were set up. Cheers and laughter would be heard faintly. As music blasted through the huge speakers.

   There sat Doyoung takings shot of tequila tipping his head back letting the liquid go down his throat. (I don't even know how tequila tastes like I'm underage for drinking like how do I explain this sensation.)

       Doyoung took another and another.
  "Doie don't drink too much." Jaehyun said wrapping his arm around his omega's waist.

    "I do what I want when I want." Doyoung replied his voice was raspy
   "Oh really? I don't remember the last time you took control." Jaehyun teased.

    Doyoung turned to look at Jaehyun. He halted at the alpha before taking another shot.

   Hours pasted and everyone fell asleep on the floor of the palace. Some on the sofa,hallway or stairs.
  Well Goodnight.

~>~>~>~>~>>~>~>~>~>~>~€~€>~>>~>~><~~
Sorry it took me so long to update I didn't mean to update this late soooo this is not the end but unfortunately only three more chapters remains
I hope you have an amazing day
~Lilsushiyou

   I GOT SO MANY IDEAS FOR BOOKS I WOULD SHOW YOU GUYS BUT I THINK I SHOULDNT. Also I have new ships coming up;
LuDo/DoCas
NoDo/DoJen
YuDo/Doyu/DoTa
DoYuJae/JaeDoYu/YuDoJae

+others

Have a amazing day'nn

❤️💖❤️💜❤️💖❤️💜❤️💖