Chapter 12

Jaemin isolated himself from the DREAMIES as he never talked to anyone. He didn't eat anything he just cried and cried and cried until he would force himself to sleep.

Jeno didn't know what was going on with Jaemin. He would try to talk to Jaemin but the only response he got was sobs and sniffles. Jeno hated the fact that Jaemin was hiding himself and his emotions. He hasn't been coming to the DREAMIES meetings or the pack meetings which is surprising because he always attends.

"Jaemin-ah come eat..." Haechan tried convincing his friend to eat again but still the only response was sniffles.

Haechan sighed as he walked back to the dining area where the rest of them expected him to bring Jaemin but he only came back with empty hands.

"Where is he?" Taeyong asked very curious and worried
"He didn't say anything he didn't move nor did he talk to me he just sat in his position and I think he was crying.." Haechan stated

The rest of them sighed sadly as they missed Jaemin and tried to get him out of his own space.but no matter how they tried the young omega wouldn't listen.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/////—-/—/-/—-/-/-/-/-//-/

Doyoung was sitting on his bed as he was thinking. He had an idea to get Jaemin out of his room for once.
The Omega knocked on the door where Jaemin was.

"G-go away." Doyoung heard as the voice hurt him it was weak and shaky.
     Doyoung opened the door since he knew how to Unlock doors and locks.
     "SSH Jaemin it's me.." Doyoung said as the Omega ran to the older hugging him tightly while tears shed out of Jaemin's eyes.

    "It's ok. Calm down. Breathe." Doyoung said softly
  "Calm down. It's ok everything will be fine." Doyoung repeated.

    Soon enough Jaemin calmed down the sniffs died down and no more tears streamed down the omegas face. Now Jaemin was sitting beside Doyoung.
    "What's wrong Jaemin. Why are you Isolating yourself?" Doyoung asked

    "Hyung. It's nothing. It's just-" Jaemin started
  "Is it bad to fall in love? Is it bad to fall in love with someone who doesn't think the same. Doesn't accept the fact. Is it bad to love someone?" Jaemin asked.

   "No it's not. Why? Something bothering you? You can always tell me. I am all ears. Also I will keep my word and won't tell anyone." Doyoung smiled
    "Yes something is wrong. I fell in deep love with Jeno. Someone who Doesn't pay attention to me. Someone who only cares about his future. Someone who doesn't love me. Someone who only sees me as a friend. Someone who wouldn't want me as a mate. He only sees me as a friend Hyung. I fell in deep love with him. I feel butterflies when I see him. He only cares for me because I am his friend. I isolated myself so I can decline my feelings for him. So I can build walls for this love. So no one has to get hurt. Especially me.." Jaemin said as he explained .

     "Jaemin..isolating yourself won't answer nor help you. It will only make you realize how much you love him. It will make you want to run his arms and stay there with tears streaming down your face. But in the end you'll just will get hurt. Because if you want to get rid of your feelings. Accept them. Accept the fact that you are feeling this way. And it's for a reason Jaemin. Jeno has been worrying about you when you isolated yourself. He would constantly ask all of us to come check up on you. But he didn't want to come himself because he thinks he is the reason why you are hurting yourself even more." Doyoung told the younger omega.

    Jaemin sighed as he had no more hope for love.

   "Hyung. He clearly doesn't have any interest in me. Why would he care. I am giving myself this punishment because I fell in love with someone who I would die for. I can't do that. I cant be selfish. I cant just want Jeno all to myself" Jaemin said quietly

     "Jaemin. You don't have to talk to anyone. Just please come on out. So they know that you are still alive. They are worried." Doyoung said caressing his cheek.

    Jaemin smiled and nodded. As he held into Doyoung's hand and followed Doyoung. He loves this Hyung so much.

~>~>~>~>~>>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>>~
Ok so here you go. I hope you guys have a good day! Also I updated This because I thought y'all be needing this
Have a good day!
~lilsushiyou