Chapter 13

Jaemin had agreed to go with Doyoung. He held tightly into Doyoung's hand as Doyoung brought him to the lounge where everyone was seated. They all stared at Doyoung then at Jaemin.
    "How did you get him out? I tried he told me to go away!" Haechan said

     Doyoung smiled softly.
    "I just talked to him giving him excuses why he shouldn't isolate himself." Doyoung said
        Jaehyun smiled to himself he was very lucky to have such a caring omega. As Jaemin bowed and apologized Taeyong was extremely proud of Doyoung to get Jaemin a stubborn brat to stop hurting himself.

     "Doyoung you are really an angel." Taeyong stated Doyoung shook his head
   "I am not Hyung. You guys did so much for me this was just something I could return for your kindness. It was quite fun talking to Jaemin a bit." Doyoung replied which made everyone's face lit up.

    They all saw how Jeno pulled on Doyoung's wrist dragging him somewhere. They were curious as fuck. Especially a certain alpha.
     "Doyoung Hyung thank you so so much. Jaemin has been ignoring me and the DREAMIES. This is such a happy moment for me. Since he is my best friend Hyung thank you" Jeno said hugging Doyoung by the waist while tears were threading to spill from the young alphas eyes.

    "Ssh Jeno. It was no big deal. Listen to me...nothing will happen ok?" Doyoung wiped the tears off Jeno's face. Like a mother he is, he kissed the top of Jeno's head.
     "Thanks Hyung." Jeno said as he smiled at the older.
       Doyoung smiled and him and Jeno went back to everyone else. They saw how close Jeno was to Doyoung. They smiled because they knew Doyoung was probably helping the younger alpha.

    "So guys..should we do something?" Ten suggested
  "Let's play truth or dare!! Plus you can do any absurd dare like kiss another members cheek and blah blah. Even IF you are mated! So don't get jealous..I am looking at you Yuta Hyung" Haechan beamed

    They all agreed for some stupid reason. So Haechan grabbed a small empty bottle. He swirled the bottle and it landed on...WinWin

   "Truth or dare WinWin Hyung!" Haechan asked
   "Dare" WinWin spoke quietly
   "Dare you to sit in Yuta Hyung's lap for the rest of the game." Haechan spoke.

    WinWin went to Yuta who was smirking. WinWin sat on Yuta's lap. As Yuta held him protectively by the waist.
   WinWin started to spin the bottle. It landed on....The one and only....Ten

    "Truth or dare Chittapon?" WinWin asked
  "Dare I ain't a wimp." Ten stated boldly.
    "Oh well then...I dare you to...hmm maybe kiss Taeyong but he can't kiss back. You can't continue" WinWin said making the two scoff,

    They completed the dare...barely. Ten's turn...it landed on.....Jeno.
    "Welp Truth or dare?" Ten asked
   "Truth" Jeno spoke the first truth
   "Do you have anyone that you like?" Ten asked
  "Well yea..but it's most likely they don't love me.." Jeno said rather much sadly.

      Jeno's turn. It landed on...Johnny.
   "Johnny Hyung truth or dare?" Jeno asked
  "Huh Truth." Johnny said making everyone groan.
   "Did you ever ever..think that Ten Hyung was your mate?" Jeno asked furrowing his eyebrows.

    Johnny sighed before nodding. Before any chaos started he made the bottle spin. It landed on.
Doyoung.

    "Dare." Doyoung said he saw how Jaehyun dropped his smile.
    "I dare you to kiss...hmm...maybe Lucas?" Johnny said. Lucas smirked as Jungwoo did the same. They knew it was just a dare. Doyoung heavily breathed before kissing Lucas's lips. He felt pheromones of pure rage and jealously from a certain alpha. Lucas kissed back..Lucas devoured Doyoung's pink lips.

    As Doyoung completed the dare he couldn't even stare at Jaehyun. He quickly took his turn. It landed on...Jaemin.
    "Truth" Jaemin rushed
    The game continued till late night. Doyoung was heading to his room. He didn't expect Jaehyun to
Follow him. Jaehyun slammed the door to Doyoung's room. Startling the omega. He locked the door. He pinned Doyoung's wrist above his head into the mattress with one hand. He used the other to caress his cheeks.

    "Hmm...those lips belong to me" Jaehyun smirked
   "This body belongs to me." Jaehyun smirked
    "This face belongs to me"
       "You belong to me. You belong to Jung Yoonoh." Jaehyun said

    Doyoung was shocked. He never had seen Jaehyun so possessive.
     "Got that?" Jaehyun asked
    "But y-you never c-claimed me" Doyoung mumbled

     Jaehyun just smirked.
  "Not yet." Jaehyun growled
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok so Cliffhanger. Oops so I updated this and thank you for still being here after all the worst chapters.
Have a good day
~lilsushiyou