Chapter 9

Everyone was in the hospital waiting room tension filled the room. Anger,shame and sadness was how everyone was feeling especially Jaehyun. They saw a doctor walk out of the room where Doyoung was in. He has a look which no one could tell if it was good news or bad news. He sighed as he walked over to them.
         "He might not wake up" the doctor spoke. They al stared at him. They were shocked. How can he just say that without any test results or any evidence?

    "How? Why? How can you just say that without any evidence or test result??" WinWin asked the doctor
      "He had an overwhelmed heat. He took to much pressure on himself and he hasn't even woken up yet and it's been about 6 hours. Mostly omegas who had overwhelmed heats they would wake up in 3 hours or less. But it's been 6 hours" the doctor spoke as they felt disappointed. They said they will keep them safe and that he can trust them. Could he?

     They all saw how nurses rushed out do his room.
"He is alive! This must be a miracle!" The nurses said.
The others felt relieved.

"He is awake.." another nurse said as she had a small smile on her face.

Doyoung woke up in a hospital bed as he looked around. He wasn't in heat anymore he saw that in the waiting room Johnny,Ten,Yuta and Jaehyun were waiting while Taeyong was talking to the doctor.
"Your finally awake." A nurse said smiling.
"I- yes how did I end up here?" Doyoung asked
"You passed out due to overwhelmed heat" The nurse explained.

"Ah ok. Thank you so much." Doyoung said smiling.
Soon Taeyong and Jaehyun and Ten entered the room. Ten started to tear up seeing Doyoung look so weak.
     "Are you ok?" Ten asked
   Doyoung nodded as he saw the guilt on Jaehyun's face.
      "I am 100% fine guys don't worry don't feel guilty don't.." Doyoung said as he smiled gently.

      Soon the doctor had to do more tests that the doctor pushed the rest out of room for some extra test.

     The nurse was talking to the others
"One of you guys is mated to him.." the nurse states
   "All of us are mated besides...." Yuta said
Ten excused himself and Jaehyun.
He Is mated with one of you guys.."
   "He might not survive IF YOU DON'T TELL THE TRUTH!" Ten yelled at Jaehyun
Jaehyun. Sighed before thinking about this.

"Sorry"
"Sorry.."
"I have to keep this a secret for now" Jaehyun admitted.
Ten scoffed as he left Jaehyun and his thoughts alone.

[*********]
OK I AM SORRY FOR SHORT CHAP AND I AM SORRY I AM CURRENTLY WORKING ON BOTTOM WONWOO STORY..
Have a good day
~lilsushiyou