Chapter 24

SungHoon was crying. So hard. That his parents wouldn't even care for him anymore. Tears streamed down his face. He didn't even bother to wipe them. He didn't even know how to react to this.

   'I am worthless for them. Worthless'

    SungHoon hardly fell asleep that night.

~>~>~>~>~>~><>~>>~>~>~>~>~><><>>~

     Taeyong and Ten sat in the living room alongside their pack. Soon Han and JeongHoon came they were worried and were visibly crying.
    "D-dad where I-Is s-SungHoon?" Han asked he hiccuped a few time while saying this.

    Ten felt guilty for giving up his son like this. Yet the couple stayed quiet. JeongHoon was angry at the point.

   "Why won't you guys answer us?! He is our brother! He saved us! He cared for us! Please tell me you didn't give him away!" JeongHoon screamed at his parents.
    "We are sorry..but we had too." Taeyong replied.

       Han looked at his parents terrified. JeongHoon was shocked and taken aback with this answer. Tears welled up in the other children's eyes.
   "N-no..you couldn't." JeongHoon said his head hanging lowly.

         "You aren't my real parents. Because no parent would've given their child away!" JeongHoon yelled. Tears streamed down his face. He was traumatized.

      He grabbed Han's hand before anyone could say anything the two ran upstairs. Slammed their room door shut.

   "Taeyong. You should've thought this out." Jaehyun said trying to calm Taeyong down.

   "I fucking can't. They risked my son vs everything. If I lost my company my family then I wouldn't have been such a great father." Taeyong cursed
     "SUNGHOON ISN'T YOUR EVERYTHING?!" Yuta yelled

        Taeyong was shocked. He just thought his son was a son nothing more. Yet SungHoon always cared for the younger's.

      "I can't go back. I already told him. I cant have him back." Taeyong sighed.

         ~~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>}

   SungHoon slowly woke up as he felt sunshine hitting his face. He woke up and he was somewhere new. He hasn't seen this place before. He looked around slowly rubbing his eyes. Soon the door opened revealing Chanyeol.

    "Good morning." Chanyeol spoke

SungHoon replied with a 'good morning'. He was still upset that his parents thought he worth nothing.

   "Get ready. You are getting mated today." Chanyeol told the younger.
   "H-huh?! I am only 16! I never agreed to this. I-I don't even know you guys!" SungHoon spoke squirming.

        Chanyeol was getting angry. He clenched his fist. He looked at the younger. He sighed and inhaled deeply.

      "You are getting mated today I don't want to hear anything." With that Chanyeol had exited the room.

     SungHoon slid down on the floor. Tears streamed down his face. His cheeks were stained wet with warm tears. SungHoon hates his life now. Everything in it as well. He hates his parents. He hates this place. He hates Chanyeol. He hates Sehun he hates Kai. He hates Himself.

      SungHoon wiped his tears before slowly getting up.

    "Why do I deserve this?!"

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>>~>~

   Taeyong got a message. He decided to connect it to the screen.

Unknown
Hello, this will be the last message you'll receive. Your son SungHoon...he is getting mated today. Yet he was being a bitch. Sorry for not inviting you. Also thank you for giving us your son. Who knows what we'll do to him? He is heartbroken from seeing that his own father wouldn't care if he was killed by us. What a shame. Bye bye Lee Taeyong.

    Taeyong released tears. He was raged and was extremely upset. He wasn't sure if he'll ever forgive himself. Yet let's see. What will happen. Taeyong started to release harder cries. Hoping his son will return back to him.
  Yet no one will know. Doyoung and Jaehyun watched the suffer. As the couple held each other in each other's arms.

      "Father. Yet you have decided to give away SungHoon. Give me away too." Han told his father.
  "No. We love you" Ten said hugging his son.
  "No you don't. Do you hate SungHoon?" JeongHoon asked

    It was silent. Everything gone quiet. WinWun hesitated to say something.
"I'm pregnant.." he said quietly.

    Doyoung was shocked. Yet he was scared of Ten or Taeyong would he offended by this. He hugged WinWin. Calming the younger boy down a bit.

      "We will find a right time to tell everyone." WinWin told the older.

       The words were hesitate. The setting right now was quiet and gloomy. No one would have expected it to end this way. No one would ever seen this...coming.

~>~>~>~>~>>~>~>~>~>~>~>~><%~
So hello! I am feeling much better i will update more. Also have you seen SungHoon?!

 Also have you seen SungHoon?!

THIS MAN IS PERFECTION. So have a good day!

~lilsushiyou