Chapter 18

Jaehyun and Doyoung were actually thinking about telling everyone about their relationship. So this whole drama could end. They didn't know what to do or how they would do this shit. Everyone was sitting in the lounge area. Silence. It was silent.

  "As you guys all um know. I do not have a mate. But that changed." Jeno spoke making everyone look at him in pure shock.

   Waiting anxiously for his answer and his confession. Doyoung was shocked. All eyes were glued on Jeno.
   "Me and Jaemin. Are mates" Jeno spoke

    Silence. It was complete silence. Cheers and laughter could be heard shortly after. Cheering and smiling. Laughing as well.

   "See what an amazing match" Haechan spoke
  "Hey! You also have to confess" Jeno spoke making then doubled shocked.

   Haechan gave Jeno the middle finger before facing the stares and blank expressions of the rest of the members. Haechan's breath hitched. 
   "It's MOrk Lee" RenJun blurted out.

   Mark was shocked that RenJun just exposed him like that. Haechan gave RenJun the middle finger before turning into a blushing fucking mess. The cheers turned into whistles and clapping.

    "RENJUN! Explain" Chenle spoke making everyone triple the shock.

    "I-Uh. Um. Me and YangYang.." RenJun spoke quietly. As they all turned into a chaotic mess not knowing what was going on at this point.

   "PARK JISUNG PARK JISUNG PARK JISUNG!" The younger's chanted.

   "Me and Zhong Chenle" Jisung spoke proudly. As everyone irrupted in fits of giggles and laughter:

  "JUNG YOONOH! JUNG YOONOH! JUNG YOONOH. YOU WHIPPED MOTHER FUCKER" Johnny started as the rest of the older's spoke and chanted. Now the younger's were the ones who were confused as fuck.

  "Yes me and Kim Doyoung are mated" Jaehyun spoke showing off their mating marks.

       'Oohs' and 'oh' were heard. Claps and cheers. Laughter and tears (of joy).

        What could be a better ending?.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~><><~<>~>~>~>~>~>

      Doyoung was so fucking nervous out of his mind. He wore his wedding dress as he stared at himself in the mirror. His body looked amazing in the dress.

DRESS:

  Doyoung felt like he was ugly

  Doyoung felt like he was ugly. But you know Ten he wouldn't let that happen.
"Shut the fuck up you beautiful masterpiece. I mean like look at that collarbone! Come on Jaehyun will be head over heels for you. Come on" Ten said making Doyoung blush.

    Doyoung nodded as he went out. Walking through the aisle as roars of cheers could be heard. Doyoung went onto stage with the help of Jaehyun. Jaehyun held onto Doyoung's hands tightly.
   "You look beautiful" Doyoung smiled at this response
   "And you look..hmm handsome." Doyoung said making Jaehyun smile

    Doyoung was happy for this day. He never thought to be mated to someone who he hasn't met in life. But through a life of experience Doyoung was happy in the end. He loved this life and wished not to let go of this life.

     "Jung Yoonoh do you take Kim Doyoung as your husband?"
  "I do"

     "Kim Doyoung Do take Jung Yoonoh as your Husband?"
   "Of course I do!"

     Jaehyun held onto Doyoung's waist tightly not even letting the ceremony finish he pulled Doyoung in for a sweet kiss Doyoung wrapped his arms around Jaehyun's neck making the kiss go deeper.

      ~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>>~>~>~><~
"Doyoung I-I am not iz drunk" Jaehyun slurred.

    "Sure and I am not married" Doyoung said
   Jaehyun plopped onto the bed of the two. Doyoung started stripping pout of his clothes to change.

   "Baby I told you I am not drunk" Jaehyun spoke hot air hitting Doyoung's ear as Doyoung stripped off the last bit of clothing. Jaehyun wrapped his arms around the waist of Doyoung.

     "J-Jae." Doyoung said shakily.

      Jaehyun kissed Doyoung's neck. His grip on the waist got tighter. Whimper left Doyoung's lips. Making Doyoung go insane. Jaehyun kissed the same spot again and again. Making Doyoung moan. Jaehyun was going insane at this point. He started undressing himself until he was completely naked.

      Holding Doyoung down on the bed he hovered over him pinning his tiny wrists above his head. Sucking on Doyoung's neck harshly. Moving Doyoung's legs apart. Jaehyun entered  him.

    Doyoung's eyes got teary. He moaned when Jaehyun finally moved inside of him. Starting off with a slow yet steady pace. Soon the trusts became more powerful the noises became even lewder. The thrusts became wet and messy as Jaehyun was hitting Doyoung's prostate again and again.

    "I-I am c-close" Doyoung spoke as he was weak and submissive under Jaehyun.
   "Go ahead baby cum. I am gonna go until I come understood?" Jaehyun asked as he just received a small nod from the omega.

   Jaehyun slapped the omega's now pink thigh.
"Use your words"
  "Y-yes! I understand a-alpha" Doyoung spoke pleasing his alpha

      Thrusts became sloppy and moans and groans became louder. Doyoung was feeling a wave of pleasure shutting him again. Doyoung came a 2nd time. But yet Jaehyun was strong and he didn't come yet. He went faster. At a powerful pace he moved in and out. Doyoung felt Jaehyun's cock twitch inside of him.

  "Alpha! Cum in me please? B-breed me. I will b-be a good o-omega" Doyoung spoke as Jaehyun came inside of him.

  Jaehyun pulled back to see Doyoung sweating and panting. Analyzing his artwork. Doyoung's lower region was messy and dirty. Cum leaked outside of his hole. Some cum was on his thighs,stomach. Doyoung was panting and sweating. He was breathing heavily. His eyes closed in pleasure. His chest that was covered in hickeys rises and falls. As Doyoung's breathing got stable again.

     His neck looked like a mess. It was covered in but marks and hickeys.

   Jaehyun was proud. Way too proud.

"Ah full.." Doyoung moaned as Jaehyun leaned down to look at Doyoung's pink hole that was overflowing with cum.

     "Hmm...let's get you cleaned up" Jaehyun spoke S he cleaned up the two making sure to get rid of the cum stains and the cum towel.

"I love you"
~>~€~€~€~>~>~>>~>~><><><>>><><~>~

You thought this was the end of the book no. No it's not. Ok you thought.

Have a good day
~lilsushiyou