Chapter 10

Jaehyun had no idea weather he should tell the truth and get yelled at or not to tell and be a selfish asshole. He was already alone in his thought. Weight on his shoulders as he felt weak again. Imagines of Doyoung's ruined self replaying in his mind. Should he feel guilty? Why? He didn't ask Doyoung to love him.
"Jae..just tell the truth.." Ten said softly before leaving again

Jaehyun was thinking of why he fell in love with Doyoung in the first place. Or is it because they are fated Mates? How? How can he fall in love with someone in matter of seconds. He couldn't help but think that he should lie. This might lead to something bad but Jaehyun didn't want to do anything. Should he tell the truth or lie to everyone.. even Doyoung? Jaehyun sighed thinking his life was a mistake and also not gene earning trust fo others. His heart ached because he made someone who he loves hurt.
       Jaehyun returned to the room where everyone was being questioned.  Jaehyun took a deep breath before continuing

  "Yes, he is my mate" Jaehyun said but not as Jung Jaehyun but as Jung Yoonoh. His own self. The real one loves Doyoung more than anyone. Jaehyun looked at Ten who gave him a thumbs up. Jaehyun smiled softly but weakly. Feeling of guilt rushed to his body as he should've done this sooner or things could've gotten out of hand.

    "Alrighty. We will get him some test results and he will have to do blood work and probably would need to go to lab for this." The doctor and nurse stated as they wrote some things on their piece of paper that was on the clipboard.

      "When will he be discharged? If you don't mind us asking." Jaehyun asked
    "In about 2-3 hours" the nurse said smiling.

    Jaehyun nodded he stared at the glass door that had held Doyoung in as he saw Doyoung was smiling while talking to WinWin who had came in his room a few minutes before.
   "Is it possible we can see him?" Taeyong asked while staring directly at Doyoung.
    "Sure. Just don't do anything that'll frighten him." The doctor spoke.

     They nodded as they all walked towards the room. They heard the room was full of giggles and laughter as WinWin showed photos and Doyoung cooed and stared at them.
    "Can we come in?" Johnny knocked on the door.
"Of course you don't need to ask" Doyoung replied a little bit better from before.

      Jaehyun saw how Doyoung smiled widely when he saw Jaehyun. As Jaehyun stared He felt lost in Doyoung's heart trying to reach the center to claim it. While Doyoung still had a huge affect on Jaehyun that Jaehyun would go soft for him.
     "So how are you feeling Doyoung?" Taeil and Ten asked

    "I am feeling better they did some tests and some blood work so I think it'll come out clear." Doyoung relied honestly as he felt a bit happier than before.

   "Jae told us.." Yuta and Taeyong spoke as their tone as stern and face was straight.
   "About?...Us?" Doyoung mumbled

   Everyone nodded As Doyoung looked clueless. Surprised and happy.
Soon Doyoung was discharged and was ready to go back.

"Why did he tell the truth? Was he forced too?" Doyoung thought. Those thoughts consumed him.

[**^*^*]
Hello! So I am sorry for short chap and also what do you guys think I should do now??? Like give me ideas where the plot is. Going
Have a good day!
~lilsushiyou