Chapter 23

"Um I have bad news...it's about um SungHoon." WinWin said as the couple was waiting for his answer impatiently.

    "SungHoon is like An alpha who can get pregnant and mated with another alpha. Like a sub alpha. His inner self is an omega. But he is in the body of the alpha. Yet he can get bred and be a great source of being a sub." WinWin spoke

     This was the worst news they could ever get. Knowing that their son can have kids and could be an omega.

"Fuck shit. This is worst thing yet today! We don't even know where the fuck my son is!" Taeyong yelled.

          ~>~>~>|>~>~>~>~<~>~>>~>~

Jaehyun and Doyoung were currently laying down on their bed beside the Crib which held their daughter Yuna. Jaehyun kissed Doyoung's temple before he sighed.

"This is bad really bad. Everything is getting messy yet it's going to be very dangerous for our kids to go out." Jaehyun sighed at this statement which his lover had said.

"I know. But what can we do now? EXO is very dangerous." Jaehyun told.

       They sighed and pushed away any bad thoughts for the night. Wondering if one day they could be in harmony again will everyone and everything settled.

~>~>~>~>~>~>>~>~>~>~>~>>~>~>~

     Chanyeol held onto SungHoon's waist as seHun created a dark hickey on SungHoon's neck. SungHokn didn't know if he should enjoy this or fucking hate it. The inner omega in him is getting horny while his alpha side wants to beat the shit out of them.

     "Stop fucking moving." Chanyeol growled at the younger.

   SungHoon whimpered quietly as he hated getting yelled at.  Sehun bit into the spot sucking on it. But he didn't bite on it to hard for it to bleed. SungHoon flinched at the sudden action. Kai walked u to him and tied his wrist together with a silk ribbon cloth.

    SungHoon was beyond confused of what he has gotten into.

     They set up a camera and started recording. SungHoon don't know what was going on at all.

    "You got two minutes we will be out there say anything you want to the camera." Kai commanded as SungHoon looked down due to the high dominance of Kai.

      They left after that.

   "If I don't make it. Just remember that I love you guys. Take care. I will most certainly miss you. I don't even know what I am into. Before they tried killing me. Now they are trying to get me flustered and push my buttons. They started to bite all over me. I have this weird feeling and they started to do weird things with me. I hate it. Please take care and don't even try to find me. Because it'll be impossible for you guys to find me at all. Knowing that they kill someone everyday. Making sure that they have a dose of me sufferings each day. The screams I hear. The manic laughter.. I love you." SungHoon spoke as he heard them coming back in.

    They smirked. As SungHoon closed his eyes glue shut. Chanyeol caressed his cheek before ending the video.  Sending it to Taeyong with a little message.

~>~>~>~>>~>~>~>~>~>~>>~

   Another day. Another message Taeyong thought. This time he was very confused it was a video.

    Everyone was seated at he played the video.

"If I don't make it. Just remember that I love you guys. Take care. I will most certainly miss you. I don't even know what I am into. Before they tried killing me. Now they are trying to get me flustered and push my buttons. They started to bite all over me. I have this weird feeling and they started to do weird things with me. I hate it. Please take care and don't even try to find me. Because it'll be impossible for you guys to find me at all. Knowing that they kill someone everyday. Making sure that they have a dose of me sufferings each day. The screams I hear. The manic laughter.. I love you." The video was of SungHoon. He was crying a bit. Telling them to give up on him. But the message underneath scared the shit out of them.
Unknown:
Your Son,SungHoon seems very innocent. Well. What if we tell you that tomorrow I will get him mated with one of us? Then he will belong to us. He will always be one of EXO. Too sad that you can't attend. So what will it be? Try saving your son. Or save your lifestyle. Meaning If you chose your son you'll have to give up your companies your work and your other sons. What's it gonna be Lee Taeyong? Lee Ten? What's it gonna be. Times ticking.

      They already lost one son. They can't loose 2 more. Taeyong might have committed the worst mistake. Ten must have done the most brutal thing anyone has ever done to their son.

Lee Taeyong:
Keep him. Keep SungHoon. We can't afford to lose two other sons. Plus do whatever. I won't give up everything. Just please do not send me anything of him! From Lee Taeyong and Lee Ten.

   Everyone gasped. How can the parents do this to their own son?!

    "TAEYONG! Are you fucking insane? You what to put your son to fucking torture?! While the other two are having the most peaceful lives you what SungHoon to get raped?! You want him to suffer? He never got Loved! Who knows what Kai or Sehun or even worse Chanyeol do to him?! How can you just choose like that! You are a sick twisted person who only cares for his future and not for his son's future! He might not even have a fucking future! He might even die before you even see him again!" Yuta yelled

      "DO NOT SPEAK OF HIM AS MY SON!" Taeyong yelled back. Making everyone shocked and confused.

      "Wow. Leaving your son that helped not only you but all of us. Leaving him to alphas that would kill him. Leaving him with monsters." Jaehyun spoke as his voice turned into sorrow.

       Taeyong's phone made a ring noise.

Unknown:
You want us to keep SungHoon? What a good idea. Maybe use him as a sex toy. And also you said that he isn't your son anymore. Then I will totally make sure he will die and suffer for the rest of his life. Until the day he dies. Ha! What type of a parent are you?! Leaving your son to suffer. Tsk. I already expected such behavior from you. How would SungHoon react when he finds out? Obviously I'll have to tell him. Maybe even worse I will record his reaction. You are a sick twisted person Taeyong, why did I expect you to save your son and not your company? Tsk I was even a fool.

      They knew that EXO was shocked. They didn't know how SungHoon would react. Obviously they have their own sorrows and problems. But this is the worse one yet. They could've done it another way. But no they didn't. Cause they want their son to suffer the most. In every way possible.

     ~€~>~>~>~>~>~>>~>~>~>~

I don't know what's going on anymore. Plus please don't forget to tell me how it's going and also don't you think I should put action scene? Probably ok so imma update other books. So....have a nice and fabulous day
~lilsushiyou