Chapter 17

The Alphas were still very very overprotective and still in bad moods. Expect for Jaehyun and Yuta. They two became normal. But Taeyong and Johnny became even more protective of their omegas. Which made everyone suspicious.

    "Guys I honestly I think it has to do with Sex. Not going to lie it has to be." Yuta spoke as the others just stared him. Lucky everyone that was sitting there already knew that Doyoung and Jaehyun are mated.

    "And how can you prove that?" Ten asked.
  "Ok. So I was in completely different mind set. Until I had sex with Doyoung. Ok shh. Then Yuta probably had sex with Win. So...boom we both got better.. but...Johnny and Taeyong didn't have sex with you two." Jaehyun explained

     WinWin and Doyoung were so close of hitting Jaehyun. They all made 'oh' sounds.
   "Yea Ohh. Now go have sex." WinWin teased

  "Yea imma go. Because I am low-key horny." Ten said winking at them who just pretended to puke.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

   Ten knocked on Taeyong's office door. He opened the door to see Taeyong sitting on his office chair was his legs were crossed and he was massaging his temples. All Ten could think was 'shit this is hot fucking scene how is he so fucking attractive when he is not trying to be? Goddamn this shit..imma die~'

     "Yongie?" Ten asked as he came closer to Taeyong.
    "Hmm what is it? I told you many time not to disturb me." Taeyong hissed.

    Taeyong never hissed at anybody. Especially if it's Ten.
     "T-Tae. You have been distant from all of us..a-and I am n-needy." Taeyong sighed when Ten spoke those words. He patted his lap and let Ten get comfortable. He kissed Ten passionately but roughly.

    Taeyong was very caring and gentle but tifay it looked like he wasn't going to be gentle. He roughly sucked on Ten's skin which made Ten throw his head back in pleasure giving Taeyong more space to work.

About 14 hickeys LATER...

Ten was completely naked. Ten was tugging Taeyong's tie. Begging the older to at-least take off his tie.
"It's totally not fair. I am naked and you are still fully clothed. I want to touch you daddy" Ten moaned

"Sluts like you don't deserve to touch their daddies." Taeyong growled.
"Please! Alpha I can't take it anymore." Ten moaned as Taeyong smirked and undressed himself.

~>~!~>~>>~>~>~>~>~>~>>~>~>~>~>>~

"T-Tae M-my ass y-you are r-ripping my a-ass apart." Ten moaned as Taeyong went roughly in and out of Ten's ass. As Ten moaned and begged Taeyong to be gentle well that wasn't granted..

Skin clapping sounds filled the room. As moans and groans shortly followed. Ten's throat started to hurt from screaming and moaning to much while Taeyong was moving and and out of Ten in a inhumanly rate. A wave of pleasure washed over Ten as he felt a feeling in his stomach.

"T-Tae.." he moaned
"Go ahead" Taeyong groaned as a white thick liquid went everywhere Ten whimpered as he felt Taeyong's hands all over his body.

"I am Cumming.." Taeyong growled as shortly he came after.

~>~>~>~>~>>~><>~>~~>~>>~
"I think he killed Ten" Taeil said laughing as he already got Johnny into his senses sitting in his lap.

"Well yea.." Ten muttered as they all smirked at him.

    "Yo I am tired imma sleep.." Doyoung yawned and went to his room.

  Doyoung got into his room. He cuddled against the cold sheets and slowly snored. He smiled to himself as he let himself fall asleep.

,~~>~>~>~>>>~~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>>~>~

   Have a great day thx for 2k reads
From
~lilsushiyou