Chapter 19

Serval years after:

SHIPS CURRENTLY:

     DoJae (of course they are the main stars)

    Johnil (Johnny X Taeil)

      TaeTen (Taeyong X ten)

      NoMin (Jeno X Jaemin)

       RenYang (RenJun X YangYang)

      YuWin (Yuta X WinWin)

       MarkHyuck (Mark X Haechan/Donghyuck)

       ChenSung (Chenle X Jisung)

       Xiaodery (XiaoJun X Hendery)

       LuWoo (Lucas X JungWoo)

     KunSol (Kun X Hansol)

       ~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>>~>|

Doyoung had 2 kids. Yes, Ten was disappointed because he wanted 12 and he thought Jaehyun could've done better. Doyoung had a girl omega named Diana age 12 and boy omega named JungWon 12. The two were very mean to each other yet had the best friendship. Doyoung was now pregnant again.

WinWin had only 1 kid. A boy alpha named Jay age 16. He was very smart hey he got angry easily.
WinWin wasn't pregnant. Yet WinWin doesn't look like he has a kid.

Ten Had 3 kids. A boy alpha named SungHoon who was 16 years old. JeongHoon a boy alpha who was 18 years old and a boy omega named Han.

Taeil has 2 kids. A boy beta named Jake who was 16 years old. A boy alpha named Soobin who was 18 years old.

No one else had kids. Jaemin was currently pregnant alongside Haechan. The two were still pretty young and new to this experience.

"Ok so welcome to the GENDER REVEAL OF DOYOUNG's CHILD!" Jaehyun yelled

They all started clapping
"It's...its.....A GIRL!!!" Ten yelled as the confetti popped out.

They all started shouting loudly. Jaehyun picked up Doyoung bridal style kissing him on the lips sweetly. Doyoung smiled back. As the cheer got louder and louder. Doyoung felt like his happiness was coming back to him. The perfect ending. For anyone.

~>~>~>~>>~~>>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>>~>>~

    There Jaemin was with Jeno getting things ready  for the baby. Until......

   "Jeno..my water broke." Jaemin said as pain waves to him.

   Jeno didn't waste any time and brought Jaemin to the car in a lightning speed. As Jaemin was panting and tears coming down his face. Jeno sped over to the hospital. He quickly told the receptionist about the problem. She nodded as they took Jaemin to the operation theater.

   "Yea...um. Taeyong Hyung. Jaemin's water broke and we are in the hospital" Jeno spoke as he talked on the phone.

     Soon enough Everyone besides the two pregnant omegas were gathered.

    Praying that everything would be alright. Soon the nurse came out.
"Congratulations you have a girl alpha as a daughter." The nurse spoke

   Jeno's face lit up with happiness. He always wanted a girl.
   "I want to name her.....JiWoo." Jeno spoke

    They stared at the beautiful alpha. Her eyes were just like Jeno's. When she smiled her eyes turned into crescents. They cooed at her. She was beautiful.

      "I love you." Jeno spoke kissing the top of his daughters head.

     That's the day Jeno had became a father.....

~>~>~>>~~>>~>~>~>~>~>>~}>>}>~>~>~>

    "JiWoo please stop crying!" Jaemin said as he stated patting on the daughters back.

     Doyoung sighed seeing this as he walked over to Him and brought JiWoo in his arms. Cradling her. Softly as she fell asleep in Doyoung's arms.

     "Hyung how do you do it?" Jaemin asked
   "It's just a skill. You will get used to it." Doyoung said with a soft chuckle at the end.

      Doyoung put the sleeping alpha in the crib. As he walked down the hall to see his son JungWon in the hall.

      Jay and SungHoon was in sight also. The two were playing with JungWon happily letting him ride on their backs. Smiling and playing.

     Doyoung was blessed. He was happy. He has a amazing life.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>>~<~<~>~<~<<>~

Have a great day. Yes Enhypen as their kids and no do not question me.

Have a great wonderful day!
~lilsushiyou