Chapter 20

Doyoung had his baby girl. It was a alpha. A girl alpha. Jaehyun had named her Yuna. She wasn't as loud as the other babies in the house. She was gentle yet she would get mad easily from Ahem her father.

      "Awh she is so cute. But yes I am still disappointed! I said 12 and you give 3?!" Ten scolded.

     Doyoung just giggled at Ten's response. He was rocking Yuna in her arms back and forth while the kids went out with Yuta,Jaehyun and Johnny.

         Jaemin came with his daughter JiWoo. JiWoo was the complete opposite of Yuna. She was crying all the time grumpy and was extremely loud. But now she has gotten better. Doyoung smiled at his fast Jaemin was learning of becoming a parent at such a young age.

"So Hyung. What are you gonna do for JungWon's and Diana's 13th birthday?" Jaemin asked
"Apparently JungWon and Diana want to have a day where they can explore so...SungHoon and Jay said they will take them out" Doyoung replied smiling.

SungHoon was probably the most mature one out of the kids. He was always early to the calls and breakfast. He would help out other alphas and people around him. He loves everyone. But Jay was older than him by a few months and Jay was a nag machine when it came to cleaning. But still Jay had a good sense of humor and got along with JungWon and Diana.

"SungHoon and Jay. will do his best I know it." Doyoung just rolled his eyes playfully when he heard WinWin's voice.

      "So you decide to finally come and make time for us too? Wow so shocking. After you started working  all you do is work work work. Sometimes make time for us too." Ten spoke shaking his head.
"Yeah yeah whatever. But still I know that I have work to do yet....let's do something." WinWin spoke

       Soon JeongHoon and Han were running towards them.

    "What is it?" Ten asked his kids
   "Another pack has attacked the barrier father said to close all the gates and everything! SungHoon was supposed to following us but he was attacked. I don't know where he is now." Han spoke

    Ten almost fainted. SungHoon being the middle child wasn't the most important thing right now.
"Ok go tell Lucas and Tell everyone to get to the basement hurry!" Han nodded as he made sure everyone was safe.

They all wanted their children to be ok. Will they?

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>>~>~~>~>>~>~>~

SungHoon POV:

   I was running. I got hit. Three alphas standing in front of me. That's all what I remember.  I don't know what happened. 'JungWon! Jay! JeongHoon! Han!' I kept thinking.

      I opened my eyes due to light that was shining in it. I looked around to see myself in a dark room with a bright lamp in the middle. 2 alphas standing there. As they looked back at me.
   "So you must be ...SungHoon? Is that correct. Lee Taeyong's 2nd son?" The head alpha asked

    I didn't reply. I just looked away. I could tell it made them mad. Next thing I knew they had hit me. A bruise had formed on my jaw.

   "Yes. That'll be me." I spoke quietly.
   "Hmm. Your father must only love your older brother JeongHoon and your younger brother Han" the alpha spoke again

   I rolled my eyes at the alpha. He was talking nonsense. My father doesn't even say such things. I was getting tired and bored by this chit chat.
   "Tell us where your father had kept his stash of gold and supplies."  The alpha asked

    I shook my head chucking. I took an oath that I will not tell anyone.
   "You want to be killed?" Another alpha has asked

     I didn't respond. They brought a sharp knife guiding it with my jaw. I would rather take the pain then the hate.

    ~>~>~>~>~>~>>~>~>~>~>~>~>~

Taeyong POV

    I am worried as fuck. I haven't seen SungHoon. Where the fuck is he. Everyone was in the basement besides SungHoon. I am so worried

     The screen lit up. Showing SungHoon tied to a chair and three alphas surrounding him threatening him with a fucking knife. I was about to rage. I could see the fear in the other kids eyes. I held Ten close to me.  A dark bruises on his Jaw.

    "Lee Fucking Taeyong. If you what your Son back ALIVE...then tell me where is the stash!"

      Fuck shit. It was......pack EXO. (Sorry I don't know what else).

          SungHoon just rolled his eyes at him.
"You won't do a thing." SungHoon spoke

   Was he trying to get killed. Kai was done with his shit. He slowly guided the knife to SungHoon's Jaw...the screen disconnected.

      "NO!" Ten yelled tears brimming out of his eyes.
    I was shocked. They wouldn't dare to kill him right?

   "What the fuck." Yuta asked as he stared blankly at the empty black screen.

      What happened. What the shit fuck happened?

   "No. They can't kill him! He is only...16!" Han yelled.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~€~>>~~>>~><>~

    No One POV:

    Taeyong was worried he didn't hear a thing from EXO. He didn't know if his son was still alive or not. The alphas were planning on where he is. But EXO was trained and were experienced. They are one of the most dangerous packs.

     "I can't send them out now." Jaehyun spoke as he made sure no other kid would get hurt.

~>~>~>~>~>~>>~>~>>>~<<>>>>~>~<<<<>~>

So a bit of drama Rama. Sorry for putting EXO as the bad pack. Yes my bias in Enhypen is SungHoon!!

Have a wonderful day
~lilsushiyou