Chapter 21

SungHoon POV:

        Kai lined up the knife to my jaw. I didn't care. He cut it. He kept on cutting the bleeding cut that was on my left side on my neck near my jaw. I hissed and tears blurred my vision. He actually did.
    "I did warn you if you had just shut the fuck up and listened to us then you wouldn't have this cut." Chanyeol spoke.

       It hurt. It felt like swords were digging up my soul. They just left the room just like that. They can hurt me all they want. But I won't tell them...since even myself doesn't even know. I am not sure where it is. The stash. We never talked about it.

     Well getting this for nothing-

,>~>~>~>~>~>~><>>~~>>~>~><>~

   Everyone was still in the basement. They were still waiting for something about SungHoon or EXO.

But still nothing......

    "Where is Hyung?" Han asked his father
   "I don't know." Taeyong spoke.

    Right at that moment the screen that was in the wall lit up. Showing the three alphas with SungHoon. His neck was bleeding his jaw was bruised. He looked awful and this was just the beginning.

     "Your son...is telling us that he wouldn't tell us. We don't need your answer we want his. Now watch his suffering."

   Taeyong's eyes widen. As Ten's were focused on his 16 year old son.

       A blade made contact with SungHoon's jaw. Slicing off his skin. Blood went everywhere. The kids screamed and went next to their parents. SungHoon just smiled weakly at them.
   "See how pathetic you are?! Still smiling. Tsk. We really need to get you on the next level."

   Taeyong couldn't bear to watch. But he had too. To see what they'll be doing to his son
    "I told y-you already..I won't t-tell you n-no matter how much y-you'll hurt m-me. Because that'll just give me more courage to stay strong and alive." SungHoon spoke.

        Kai slapped him before ending the video. Ten was now a crying mess. So was everyone else. SungHoon was always an honest and calm person. He wouldn't let his pack down.

     "Why. Why are they doing this?!" Taeyong asked

      Ten wasn't caring about anything anymore but the fact that his son is out there dying,abused and hurt by EXO. He couldn't believe anything else:

   "No. This can't be happening." Doyoung said
   "Why are they hurting innocent children? Because they know it's our weakness?" Doyoung added.

    The others sighed knowing damn well that EXO wouldn't let go of SungHoon any time soon.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>>~>~~>~>><>~

    SungHoon was now against the wall with Kai choking him. SungHoon tried gasping for air. But no use. Kai smirked at the struggle and let go of SungHoon's neck letting him breath for a second. Soon Kai kicked SungHoon's stomach letting the boy fall onto his knees. Chanyeol grabbed his hair making him look up at them. He slapped SungHoon a few times. Until Bruises were visible on his cheeks.

       Sehun was getting ready for his next movement on SungHoon. He punched SungHoon in his stomach causing the younger to spit out blood. The others smiled at each other in satisfaction. Leaving the boy with blood on his jaw,neck and mouth. His cheeks had bruises. The dirt on the floor got on his cuts that made him wince in pain. As they took a few pictures of the boy to send to his parents. Waiting for their reaction.

          SungHoon was now unconscious as he was scared to be awake. He passed out to loss of blood and he hasn't been eating nor drinking anything. His body ached especially his handsome face. (Sorry I had to).

      "Look at this pathetic kid. Sleeping." Sehun spoke
   "But. Look how cute he looks." Chanyeol spoke as they smirked.

    "Oh this will be very fun."

~>~>~>~>>~>~>~>~>~>~€>~>~>~><~>~>~

       Taeyong was sitting patiently waiting for something. He got notifications from a unknown umber. He connected his phone to the TV as he showed everyone the pictures...of SungHoon.

   "T-that can't be!" Ten spoke fear taking control of his tone.
     "S-SungHoon?" Han and JeongHoon asked as they couldn't believe what the monsters had done to him.

     He looked dead already. No joke. He looked like it. Below the pictures the message read

Unknown:
Come to think of it. SungHoon doesn't look like an alpha. He looks cute. Hmm...this will be fun right? We'd love to chit chat but I have some things to do. Also I wasn't on planning to kidnap SungHoon I was actually gonna kidnap JungWon. But oh well. But SungHoon looks more of an omega isn't that right? He looks so cute. Maybe I can have him permanently.

    That message scared them. They were targeting for JungWon since he was an omega but since they couldn't they took SungHoon. Now they were talking about mating with him?! What the fuck is this logic?!

     "What the hell. They are trying to fucking kill yet wanting to have fucking sex with him what the fuck!" Taeyong cursed as they all were very concerned.

Now what?!

Operation save SungHoon was a fail?

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>>~>~>~>>~~

   So yes haha! So I think that I don't know what I am doing with this story anymore. Sorry for a crappy chap. So have a nice day and Oh! Here is a picture:

     ^^^^^^^ LOOK AT THAT GODDAMN COLLARBONE!

   So have a great day and thanks for reading
~lilsushiyou