Seven

My stomach is in agony. There's a pain in my lower torso and near my womanly area.

It's a horrible shooting pain which sometimes lasts for minutes and other sonly lasts for seconds.

I've been like this all morning. The only time I actually got out of my bed was to go and get some eggs this morning for breakast.

It's not period pain because I had them last week and even though my periods are seriously irregular- they come every three months or longer some times- but this pain is a lot worse.

I'm sure it's not my period.

In other works, if it is them I'll be fucking unhappy because if I have to deal with this pain over the three days or less that I have my period I think I may kill someone.

I groan loudly and lean over and reach to my bedside table and pick up my phone and dial my brother's number.

"Hello my beautiful sister." Marco shouts in a happy tone.

"Marco I need you to come over right now." I groan in a whisper.

"Oh my gosh, what's wrong?" He asks now in a worried tone.

"I've got these really bad stomach pains and it's so bad. Like so fucking bad I eel like I could die." I shout angrily.

"Okay I'll be right now over, but Mario is staying over right now. Can he come?" 

"I really don't give a shit Marco just fucking hurry up." I shout and then hand up the phone.

Fifteen minutes later they arrive.

"Coming!" My brother shouts and my bed room door is thrown open and Marco and Mario rush in, "What's wrong?" He asks and climbs into bed next to me and cuddles me.

"There's this pain in my lower torso 'stomach-area' and I'm in fucking agony." I scream making Mario and Marco jump at my loud tone. 

"Do you want me to get you some pain killers?" Mario asks but Marco answers for me.

"Yeah, I'm sure they're in the cupboard right next to the door when you come into the kitchen." Mario then runs out of my bedroom and I cuddle up into my brother and cry as the pain slowly goes up and down like a yo-yo.

"Here you go." Mario rushes in holding a cup of water and a box of pain killers.

"Have you taken any of these?" Marco asks before he pushes the tablets out of the packet.

"No, I've been in bed all day." I answer so he pushes out the tablets out of the packet and hands me them so I place them into my mouth and then take a drink of water and throw my head back as I try to swallow the tablet because I'm rubbish at it.

I lie back and groan as more pan sets in.

"It's not fucking working." I scream.

"It takes an hour or so before the pain killers set in." Marco explains. "I'm going to go to the shop, do you want anything? Ice cream? Chocolate? Frosting?" Marco rhymes off random unhealthy sweet options.

"Can I get chocolate frosting?" I ask and he nods.

"I'll see what I can do." Marco kisses the top of my head and leaves.

Since I still don't want to talk to Mario so I close my eyes and curl up into a ball and deal with the pain. 

He stands around awkwardly for a few minutes until I open my eyes and stare at him.

"You do realise that you can sit down and not stand there like an idiot." I just stare at him and he blushes slightly and then sits at the edge of my bed with his hands in a basket.