Three

I pick up my pointe shoes and sit down on the floor of the practice room in the ballet studio. I slip on the pointe showes after wrapping my feet in bandages.

My feet and toes are horrible.

They've got blisters and bruises all over them from going up on my toes all the time in the shoes.

I then take the shoes and bend then so they're looser and hit them off the floor a few times.

I lace up the ribbon laces up my calf and secrue them around my legs. Only wear a leotard and a thin ballet wrap skirt. I then take out my black leg warmers from my sport bag and move them over the laces.

The barre is standing in the middle of the room so I go up on my toes as I walk over. Lifting my legs up onto the barre and stretch forward.

After stretching out all of my body I put on a A Drop In The Ocean

I do a freestyle dance to it and just let myself go to the soft music.

Spinning on to spot I then kick my legs out and go into a leap. Up onto my toes I spin around the studio. My hands hands are moving around as I cover the full floor of the studio.

The music then stop and I hear clapping.

Turning around quickly I gasp as I see who's standing at the door.

Mario.

I breahte out heavily and glare at him.

"Why the fuck are you here?" I ask and cross my arms over my shoulder and press stop on the speakers connected to my phone.

He goes to speak but Marco then walks into the room with Erik and Andre.

"Come'n sister we are going out to celebrate." Marco shouts.

"Why are we going out to celebrate brother?" I ask.

"I don't know, it's someone's birthday today and we need to celebrate it." Marco answers and makes us all laugh.

"Sure. I need to practice but and I've an hour left in here and I'm going to use it." I sya and they nod.

"Could we watch." Andre asks and I nod and point to the bench at the opposite side of the room.

"Sit over there." I say and they all nod and move quickly toward the bench.

"I'm going to practice one dance for my show and then I'll just do some random dances." I say and press play on my phone and get into position.

The song starts and it's loud and hrash classical music.

For when I'm Black Swan. 

I spin quickly and moves sleekly across the floor.

But the full time I can feel his eyes on me the full time I move.

I try to keep my concentration but I can't help it.

I can't help but think about him. His laugh. His smile. His eyes. I remember one of the times when we were sitting on the couch in Marco's house watching a football game. Maro had left to go to the toilet and left Mario and I on the couch. My head was in his lap as we were watching the game. I'm pretty sure it was an El Clasico game and I was supporting Barcelona. Sergio Ramos must have tackled someone because I was cursing him which made Mario laugh loudly. I remember looking up at him and him smiling down at me. I seen the look in his eyes. I probably had the same look. That was the night I knew.

The night I fell inlove with my best friend.

Mario Götze.

I finish the dance and look at the boys who are all clapping.