Ten

“So where is this Germany game?” I ask Marco, holding my phone in between my shoulder and my ear as I eat a tub of ice cream.

Today is my day off and I’m going to treat myself.

“It’s here in Dortmund, I wouldn’t have invited you if it was abroad because you have your shows. I’m not stupid Lia.”

“I never said you were.”

“But I couldn’t get you any in the crowd or the stands but I really wanted you to come so you can just sit in the dug outs.”

“Okay, will you some and pick me up.”

“Sure, but I need to go early to train so bring something to amuse yourself with.” He tells me.

“Okay. See you soon.” I say.

“Love you.”

“Love you too.” I say and hang up the phone.

I finish off my ice cream because I’m just going to eat whatever I want to day.

I go in for a shower and wash my hair because it really needed washed because of all the hair products I’ve been using because of the show.

Once out I slip into a pair of high waisted jeans and one of my many Reus jerseys with some combat boots and I pack my bag and put a pair of old pointe shoes to practice with if I get bored.

While I go around tidying my house I practice my dance moves as I move around.

An hour later Marco storms into my house and jumps onto my couch.

“What are you doing?” I ask and stare down at my brother.

“I’m tired and I needed a second to lie down.” He says and then jumps straight back up and smiles at me. “Are you ready?”

“Yep.”

“Do you have something to amuse yourself with?”

“Well I thought I would just amuse myself by staring at your shirtless team mates.” I say slyly, lying obviously. Most of these guys are like my brothers.

“Are you serious?” He asks and I nod with a smile.

“I never told you because I knew you’d tell them to stop.” I shrug my shoulders and walk towards my front door. “Are you ready to go?” I ask with a big smile on my face and look up at my big brother.

“You better be fucking joking.” He mutters and moves out of my apartment.

“Unfortunately for you, I’m not.”

---------------------

We arrive at the Signal Aduna Park.

I run out into the tunnel and do a grand jete onto the park and then turn to look at my brother.

“Was that good?” I ask.

“Great.” He mutters.

“Get out of your fucking bad mood shithead.” I shout at him and glare before jumping over the side barrier and onto one of the seats. I get out my phone and start to play one of those addicting games that you end up getting so annoyed at that you end up throwing your phone against the fucking wall because you can’t get passed that stupid fucking level.

The emotions that I am going through right now.

They guys them come pouring out of the tunnel.

Andre and Erik get ready to pull their t-shirts off but Marco basically scream at all of the guys before they take off their t-shirts.