Sixteen

Erika's wedding is finally here. I smile as I sit with her in the hotel room as we get our hair and makeup done. Erika isn't even nervous. She is so excited for this wedding. She's too inlove with Herman to even think about leaving him.

"I'm so excited." Erika shouts making us all laugh as she smiles wide.

"I'm so happy for you Erika." I smile over at her.

"I love you Lia." Erika says and I laugh.

"I love you too." I then shut my eyes as the people start to apply eyeshadow to my eyes while others curl the ends of my hair.

"I heard Marco is bringing a date..." Erika winks at me making me laugh.

"Well that's good, he needs a girl. And I want more nieces or nephews." I say making Erika laugh.

"Well you might be an aunty soon, because I want to have a baby soon since the ballet is ending soon and I'm not working so I can do that." Erika smiled at me.

"What do you plan on doing after this?" I ask and Erika shrugs.

"I don't really know. Herman has his job at his dad's company but I don't know what I'm going to do after this. I mean I have my degree in teaching so I might look for little jobs there until another ballet show comes along. What about you?" Erika glances over at me and I sigh.

"I don't know, I'm still studying at the ballet school but I think I'll just get a job in a chemist or something. Something just to get me by with rent and food." I answer making Erika nod.

"But I'm sure Marco won't let you survive just on that. He'll probably you get you a job at Dortmund." We both laugh and continue to let everyone do our makeup and hair.

And hour later and we are both ready.

Erika couldn't stop smiling as the photographer took her pictures. I watch from the side, smiling as I hold my small bouquet of flowers to match hers.

"We should probably go now Erika." Her dad says so Erika nods and we all then leave to the cars and head to the Church.

We arrive at the church just in time and we get a few pictures before we walk in.

I walk before Erika and smile as people stand up to watch us walk into the Church. The traditional "here comes the bride." tune plays. I reach the altar and turn to face the crowd. I look around the Church for Marco and when I see him, the smile on my face is immediately taken away because I see who Marco brought with him.

Mario Fucking Götze.

Why couldn't he just be a normal guy and bring the girl he's seeing to a wedding instead of his stupid best friend that likes to leave the team he supposedly loved for the enemy.

I glare at Marco quickly but he avoids my eye contact so I quickly turn away from the crowd and smile as I watch my best friend marry the love of her life.

-----------------------

"I fucking hate you Marco." I sneer quietly as we walk together in the venue but he just smiles sheepishly at me.

"I don't know why."

"Yes you fucking do. As I said before, he should probably just move back to Dortmund because he spends most of his fucking time here." I am getting angrier and angrier by the minute. Does Mario not realise this?

"Calm down Lia. He wasn't called up for time this week so I just invited him as my plus one."

"Do you not have any girls that could have brought?!" I exclaim and he just laughs.

"Shut up Lia, just have a drink and don't start anything. Promise me." Marco faces me and holds out his pinkie finger making me cross my arms and glare at him.

"You're lucky that you're my brother." I say as I wrap my pinkie with his and then walk away from him and sit at the top table with Erika and Herman's families and down a glass of wine.

"Are you okay?" Herman asks, coming up behind me holding a beer in his hands.

"Fucking perfect." I mutter sarcastically making Herman laugh at me.

"Cheer up Lia. It's your best friends wedding day." Herman then kisses my cheek and pulls out my chair from under the table, "Now go dance with your bestfriend." I sigh and get up from the chair with a smile and run towards Erika who's dancing in the middle of the dancefloor with her niece.

"Hi." Erika shouts and takes my hand and we all start to dance.

I laugh and dance with them.

As I dance with everyone I realise the I don't have to let Mario ruin my night.

In fact I'm not going to let him ruin my night.

I'm going to have fun and not give a shit about him.

For the rest of the night I get completely drunk and dance the full night away.

But that wasn't too good because I can barely walk.

Someone is carrying me on their back back to the hotel.

"I love you." I mutter and sit my chin on their head.

"I love you too Lia." They say back.

"Can I get a kiss?" I ask and pepper kisses over their ear.

"Later." Is all they say so I shut up and close my eyes.

We arrive back to the hotel and they put me in their hotel room

"Love you!" I scream making them hush me.

"Quiet Lia, people are sleeping."

"Okay." I see as I look up at their fuzzy frame and kiss them quickly. "Goodnight." And then I fall into a sleeping coma.

---------------------------

Just an quick update for you all.

I hope you enjoyed it.

Love you xx