Four

"Why is he still here?" I ask, whispering to Marco as I look at Mario who is in Marco's kitchen while we're in the living room.

"Because he's staying with me for a few more weeks as I only get to see him a few time a year. He's my best friend Lia. I know you don't like him but if I kept you away from your Erika you wouldn't be happy." Marco stares down at me making me glare at him.

"You're such a little shit." I sit down on the couch.

"You love me." He whispers and then crosses his arms over over his chest. "Now what are you doing today?" Marco asks.

"I'm going to practice, just to keep my dance in my head so I can perfect it."

"Mario, come in here," Marco shouts so he nods from in the kitchen and then walk into the living rooms and stands next to Marco as they both look down at me. "Now don't laugh Lia, but Jogi said that we need to work on our leg strenght and he recommended ballet." marco whispers as he finishes his sentence.

"So what I'm hearing is that you want me to teach you two how do do ballet?2 I ask and they both nod their heads. "Fine. Get dressed into sport clothes and I'll get you shoes when we arrive."

They both nod and then go upstairs to get dressed.

----------------------------

The boy glare at me as I through them a pair of tights and a pair of blochs each.

"Go put on the tights and blochs on." I go over and close the curtains to the window and face the wall so that they have the privacy to pull on the tights.

"Do we put our shorts on over it?" Marco shouts and I turn and face them because I can tell that they have the tights on.

"No, you want to learn ballet then you're going to have to look like a ballet boy." I tease, wanting to make them look as stupid as I can.

I go into the cupboard at the side of the room and get out to plain black mens leotards and through them over to them.

"Put these on." They both look at me with horrified face.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." Mario mutters as I cros my hands over mycest and touch the silky pink leotard that I'm wear.

As they pull off their t-shirt I look down at my pink tights and my chiffon wrap skirt. My pointe shoes are my oldest pair and the pair I used to practice the most. My mom bought me three new pairs of pointe shoes for the show and I almost cried. She got me two pink pairs and a black pair. My hair is pulled back into a ponytail and I have no make up on my face.

I must be beautiful.

Bullshit.

I probably look like I belong in a mental asylum or something.

"You're probably having so much fun right now." Marco shouts making me look up and burst out laughing at them. 

"I never thought I'd see this day." I mutter making them both glare at me.

"Can we just get started?" Mario asks but I don't answer him just fix my pointe shoes and then pull over three barres so there is one each for us.

"Just started with leg stretches like this." I point my toe and move my pointed foot infront of the foot on the floor and then behind it, but very fast so my leg tenses up.

"Am I doing it right?" Marco asks so I look over while still doing the excerise.

"Yeah." I answer and then go up onto the top of my toes and I feel my legs tighten up and my toes feel very squished. I must have a blister at either side of my foot from practicing som much and I'm sure my big toe is staring to bruise.