Thirteen

Munich.

It's one of the most beautiful place on earth.

But it's host to the enemy and that's its downfall.

"It's so nice here." Cathy mutters. I nod, but only agree to an extent.

"The only downfall is that stadium." I mutter making Cathy shake her head at me.

"Behave Lia." She mutters as we near the Allianz Arena to see they guys warming up before the game tonight against Bayern in the semi-finals for the German Cup.

We were going to win.

There's something in the air and I just feel like it's going to happen.

I keep my head down as we walk through the stadium. Not wanting to look at their trophies or awards.

Cathy and I go to some seats in the empty stadium as she waves over to Mats and blows him a kiss.

"So how are you and Mats?" I ask and she sits back down.

"We're okay, the wedding planning is hard." She sighs making me smile.

"But you'll be happy in the future when everything's done." I smile and she nods in agreement.

"You're right."

"I always am." I smirk and flick my hair off my shoulder making Cathy laugh loudly.

"I'm going to go get a beer, would you like one?" She asks and I nod.

"Yes please." I smile as she leaves so I go on my phone and scroll through when I see an email coming up.

Once I read over the email a few tears come to my eyes as I read the email.

Last week the doctors did some test on me to see if I'd be able to carry a baby and they think that I should be able to and the test came back fairly positive.

Now all I need is a sperm donor.

"Why are you crying?" Cathy asks coming back holding the beers.

I tell her the news I received which results in her smiling wider and then shouts on my brother. HE reacts irrationally and jumps over the side of the fence and runs towards us.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing..." I then explain what has happened making him give me a big hug.

"That's amazing Lia. I'm so happy for you." I smile and wipe away some tears as the Bayern players come out to train.

"Why is my favourite Reus crying?" Thomas asks with a cheeky smile on his face making Marco slap him on the back of the head.

I tell him so he does the typical Thomas Müller move, he starts to scream making me laugh loudly.

They then go to train while Cathy and I talk.

————————————-

I fix my jersey as I glare down from the private area in the Allianz Arena to all the Bayern fans as they sing their Bavarian chants.

"I feel like I need to sing because these songs are toxic to my brain." I mutter loudly making Cathy slap my arm.

"Behave." She warns making me shrug my shoulders.

"It's the truth."

Cathy shakes her head with a laugh as the players all get into their positions and the game starts.