Five

Waking up I rub my eyes as a bright light comes in through the window and a figure is standing there holding the curtain open.

"Who the fuck are you and how did you get into my apartment?" I ask and rub over my eyes again and ask groggily.

"It's me Lia. The bestest big brother in the entire world!" Marco then jumps ontop of me making me groan loudly.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I groan and smack him on cheeck, push his chin back and mess up his hair.

"You bitch, don't touch my hair." Marco screams and then jumps of my bed and over to my vantiy and fixes his hair.

"Stupid shit." I mutter and lean over to my bedside table and pick up my phone from my music player/phone charger/clock.

"It's four o'clock in the morning Marco, why are you hear?" I ask and throw my head back onto my pillow and glare at Marco.

"Because I need my number one supporter to come with me to the land of Bavarians to support me in the Bayern-Dortumnd game." Marco informs me making me shake my head and glare.

"You're so lucky that I already have a bag packed since I was supposed to stay at Erika's last night and the next for some girls days but she had to cancel."

"I'm just a lucky kind of guy." Marco smirks at me, "Where is this bag?"

"It's downstairs. Now leave until I put on some deoderant and a bra. I hope you know I'm just going to wear this." I tell him with a big cheesy smile.

"I didn't expect anything else of you." He smiles and then leaves so I climb out of bed and slip on a new pair of leggins and a new t-shirt after smelling them and apply some deoderant unfer my arms and spray on some bod spray and then take it down stairs with me.

I pull my hair up into a bun and slip on some uggs on and also bring a pair of flat shoes just to wear at the game.

Marco picks up my bag for me and heads to the airport and we head on a plane to Munich.

------------------------

"Wake up Lia." I hear a voice whisper in my ear so I turn to look at Nuri who I sat next to on the flight.

"Thanks Nuri." I smile and get up off my chair and follow the other players off, probably looking like a zombie since I've only had a few hours sleep.

"You're welcome Lia. Now just be careful because you look like you're going to fall asleep while walking." Nuri laughs quietly making me glare at him.

"Come'n Lia. Wakey wakey." Marco shouts and pushes me forward making me turn around and glare at him.

"Don't even fucking start Marco." I say sternly making him pull a funny sour face, mocking me.

"Ooo." Pierre and Kevin both say at the same time making me glare at them as well.

"Don't you two start as well because I can't be bothered with your shit this early in the morning. All the isso shit." I climb off the plane but that just triggers the shouts.

"ISSO!" The three of them scream making everyone laugh loudly but I sigh and then jog up to Jurgen and wrap my arms around him.

"Hi Jurgen." I smile wide up at him and he laughs and places his arm over my shoulder.

"Hello, how are you." He asks with a big smile on his face.

"I'm very tired since my brother rudely awakened me this morning." I turn my head and glare at him but he doesn't notice because he's too busy talking to his friends.