Twenty Seven

"Okay, their bottles in the baby bag and so is the milk powder. If they cry it's probably because they're hungry-" I explain as Mario's mom touches my arm as I left out a deep breath.

This is the first time we're leaving the boys along for a full weekend with someone. Mario isn't as nervous as I am because I feel like I'm going to freak out.

"Lia, relax. You don't need to worry about the boys. They're in safe hands."

"I know, I'm just worried about leaving them with someone else for the first time." I say with a small laugh making her smile.

"I know, I used to go through it all the time with my little babies." She says making Mario blush as I let out a big laugh.

"Yeah, he still is a baby." I say making Mario glare at me before bringing me over to him.

"Well we should get back home so we can have peace and quiet so we can plan this wedding." Mario says making me pout before running over to my little babies who are sitting in a pram side by side.

"Mama and Daddy love you." I say and kiss them quickly making them laugh and giggle.

"Bye bye!" Mario exclaims giving them both a hug and a kiss before we leave in Mario's car and go back to our apartment.

We asked Mario's parents to take the kids for a weekend so we can plan the wedding and also back up the house because we're going to move into a bigger house in the outskirts of Munich. Which will mean more space for the boys and it will be safer because it means we'll have a garden where the boys can play instead of running about in the apartment.

"I miss them already." I whisper leaning back on the chair as Mario holds my hand.

"I know, but it'll be for the best because it means we can back up the rest of our things so it means we'll be able to move into the house in a couple of weeks." Mario says making me nod.

"I know. When is the moving van coming?" I ask.

"It's coming next week and depending on the timing of when we want to move, it'll either go straight to the new house or it'll go into a storage lot." Mario explains.

"This is so exciting!" I shout making him laugh.

"I know. I'm so happy it's happening with you." Mario smiles before kissing my hand quickly.

"Aw, aren't you so fucking cute." I grin making him laugh.

"I know."

We get to the house and we go straight into packing up all of our things.

Mario blasts the music loudly so we dance while we work. Mario wiggled back and forth as he cleaned up all the boys toys and teddies.

I laugh loudly and quickly take a snapchat of him dancing. He just kept going and eventually he just ran over to me and jumped on me so we fell on the couch.

"Ow." I shout making Mario laugh and press some kisses against my cheek.

"I love you." He shouts and he kisses my lips over and over again.

"I love you too." Mario whispers in my ear making me giggle.

We take an hour to get everything into boxes until our apartment is bare with only the bed, couches and tv still remaining.

"It's so empty." I whisper and we sit down on the couch and I cuddle into Mario.

"I know, but don't get too comfortable because we still need to plan this wedding." Mario says making me groan.