Six

"So do you want to met for lunch today?" Erika asks as I run a hand through my hair and hold my phone against my ear.

"Sure. Where do you want to meet?" I question.

"Oh my god I'm so happy you asked," Erika shouts making me laugh quietly, "There's this new Italian cafe just on the outskirts of dortmund near my mom's house if you want to go there."

"Is it good?" I ask. 

"I don't know. Herman said it was good when he went with my brother once and he said it was really nice." She explains.

Herman is Erikas fiancee who is the sweetest guy ever. Even though it scares me that she's engaged at this age and basically has her life sorted out I don't think I could live it. Herman and Erika met when we were in Berlin and he was one of the critics in the crowd and they met after the show and then it all happened like a hurricane and now they're here.

"Okay. I'll meet you here  at around eleven and then I'll drive us there." 

"Okay." I hang up the phone and then pick up my X-Box controller again and start to open up a few more packs.

"Oh my god I just go Neymar." I scream as I open up my fifth pack and I see the Brazilian stars name on the card.

I then open up a few more pack and become very, very lucky by get Thomas and Hazard in one pack and the in my last one I got Marco.

Realising the time I go in for a shower and clean myself. I washed my hair yesterday and it has quite a nice curl to it so I don't wash it.

With a towel wrapped around my body, I move to the beat of my dances for the show since the first show is next week, and I pick out my outfit for lunch.

It's sunny but still cold so I pick out a blue dress with two straps that join t be a single strap and then the dress falls at the side into massive pockets with blue shaded print all over it. I pair it with nude accesories, nude shoes and a large red wine coloured jacket.

I then go back to my living room in the apartment and pick up my controller and open up a few more packs while practicing the moves of the dance.

A knock then comes to my door so I put down my controller and run to the door.

"Hi." I shout as I look at my red haired friend.

"Is this appropriate?" She asks and twirls around in her plain black skater dress with brightly coloured flowery blazer with black falts.

"Beautiful, but you should wear your hair up." I point to her hair and then pull her inside to put her hair up into bun.

"That hurts." He shouts as I brush through a tangle in her hair.

"Shut up and take the pain." I dismiss her and pull of of her hair up onto the top of her head and and twist it in a circle and secure it with a hair band and pin some bobby pins into the bun. 

"Are you done?" She asks.

"Yep now you look beautiful." I wink at her and she glares. 

"Thanks." I then pick up my bag filled with all of the things I need and then we leave and head down to my car.

"You'll have to give me directions to this cafe." I say as I climb into my car and shove my bag into the back seats and so does Erika.

I start the car and then head in the direction she tells me to go.

----------------------------

"Take a left here!" SHe says quickly but I'm too late and have already driven past the turn.