Twenty Two

I walk out of my bedroom to see Mario dressed in lederhosen making me laugh loudly at him while holding onto my large bump.

"Stop!" Mario glares making me laugh even more as I walk over to him and grab him by the braces on the lederhosen and bring him closer to me with a smile.

"Sorry, you just look so silly." I whisper making Mario smile and wrap his arms around me, pulling me closer to him.

"Do I not look handsome?" Mario asks making me smile wide,

"You're always handsome Mario." I smile up as he bends down and kisses my lips quickly.

Mario and I were now more serious in our relationship. We weren't official in our relationship; but my thirteen year old self inside was freaking out at the thought of kissing Mario.

"Thanks. Now I have something for you..." Mario kisses my forehead before running into his room. I lean against the couch while I wait for Mario to come back out.

A few seconds later Mario came out carrying a dirndl.

"Oh my God." I sigh covering my eyes with a smile.

"So I have two questions to ask you Lia Reus." Mario says with a large smile.

"What are your questions?" I ask with a large smile.

"Well firstly would you like to go to Oktoberfest with me?" He asks so I nod.

"Of course."

"Okay now secondly, would you like to go to Oktoberfest with me as my girlfriend?" Mario asks simply while I freaked out inside but kept a straight and calm face.

"Yes." I answer making Mario smile wide before sitting the dirndl on the couch and walking over to me.

"Well you've just made me the happiest man alive." Mario whispers before kissing me passionately.

"Is Oktoberfest tomorrow?" I ask and Mario nods.

"Yeah."

"How do you know that is going to fit me?" I ask referring to the dirndl.

"I got you a maternity size and then asked then to make alterations because you're having twins." He explained making me smile wide.

"You're so thoughtful." I whisper and kiss his lips once again.

"I know, now come on let's watch some TV and cuddle."

-------------------

I twirl my skirt with a smile and I then look at Mario who is fixing his lederhosen.

"You look so handsome." I say making Mario smile wide.

"And you look so beautiful." Mario whispers kissing my lips before taking his phone out of his pocket before taking a picture of us in the mirror.

"I'm kind of nervous." I admit honestly.

"Why?" Mario asks looked confused.

"Because this is a really Bavarian thing and I'm not used to anything Bavarian." I say making Mario laugh.

"You'll be fine Lia." Mario kisses my lips quickly before we both walk out into the living room. "Lisa will be there as well so you'll have a friend."

"Yay!" I cheer with a laugh.

Mario and I then collect our things before going out to his car.

Once in the car he placed his hand on my thigh as we drive. It's not sexual in anyway. It's sweet and protective.

Half an hour later we arrive. Mario helps me out of the car before he wraps his arm around my waist; keeping me closer to him.

Eventually we reach where the camera's are and the photographers go crazy.

"Are you together?"

"What are you going to call the babies?"

"How many babies are you expecting?"

"Lia we thought you hated Mario." They all screamed questions at us but Mario and I just smiled for them.

I then hear Lisa scream my name so I turn around to see her running towards me. She embraces me in a hug before holding my bump with a large smile.

"Oh my gosh, you're so big." Lisa exclaims making me smile wide.

"I know." The photographers then shout for us to take a picture so we oblige and let them take some pictures.

Mario then takes my hand while Thomas and Lisa hold hands too.

As we walk away the photographers shout, "Are you and Lia together, Mario?" They ask.

"Yes!" Mario shouts back making me blush as they all go crazy and ask other questions.

"You've made them go crazy." I whisper making him laugh as he holds onto my hand.

We then sit down next to Lisa and Thomas. They all get a drink of beer while I'm stuck with some water. I shouldn't complain but because I don't want to harm the babies.

We eat our food and I talk to Lisa and update each other on what's been happening in our lives.

"You're glowing." Lisa says making me smile.

"Really?" I ask and she nods.

"Yes, I've never seen someone look so happy and at one with the world." Lisa commented making me blush deeply before looking at Mario who is laughing loudly with his friends.

I can't help but smile when I see him smile.

"Well I am the happiest I have ever been in my entire life." I say honestly making Lisa smile wide.

"Well I'm happy for you." Lisa smiles.

Photographers then take our pictures and Mario keeps me close to him.

"So when did you two become official?" Robert asks making me smile and Mario laugh.

"He asked this morning." I say making Mario blush before his teammates tease him.

Later that night Mario and I are cuddling in his bed; he's telling me funny stories about training.

"So I was thinking..." Mario trails off making me laugh and look up at him from a cuddle.

"What were you thinking?" I ask in a teasing tone.

"I was thinking that maybe you could just sleep in here from now on..."

"Whoa Mario is that not a little too fast?" I ask sarcastically.

"Shut up Lia." He kisses my forehead and I smile.

"Of course I will." I say and kiss his lips before we fall asleep in each others arms.

----------------------

Another chapter

this is so bad and shit as well so i'm sorry for making you read this

Please comment, vote and follow me

love you xx