Two

Marco and I smile as our food comes over to us.

We're out for lunch together.

We're been talking about eveything that's going on in our lives. 

I told Marco about my new role in Black Swan as the main role.

And he talks to me about football and all of the transfer talk surrounding him. 

"Not everything is about money." He says while taking a sip of his water.

"That's not the case for everyone." I mutter and take a sip of my drink makign Marco just stare at me and shake his head.

"Mario didn't move for the money Lia, he thought it was for the best thing for his career." Marco defends him.

"Well everyone's entitled to their own opinion to why he moved."

"Why are you only like this to Mario. Robert moved to Bayern as well."

"Robert isn't in my good books as well. He left you all alone, but I wasn't as close to him so it doesn't affect me as much, but I still don't want to have to talk to him." I say and finish off my salad.

"So will you come to the next German game with me?" He then asks.

"Sure, when is it?" I ask and he smiles.

"Tomorrow."

"Tomorrow!" I basically shout. "That a bit short notice isn't it?" I ask and Marco just smiles cheekily at me.

"Yvonne is going to bring Nico and you're going to have to take him since Yvonne doesn't like going to games." Marco explains and I just nod and take a sip of my drink. 

"Okay fine, I'll go, but you're just really lucky that I don't have rehersals tonight." I smile at him .

"One little thing..." Marco then pulls on of those faces that you know  that he's trying to make light of this conversation.

"Spit it out you little shit." I get to the point as Marco trails on.

"Mario's playing, the game is against Scotland and I love you lots." My brother says it all very quick but I cantch onto every single thing that he said.

Every single fucking thing.

"Maybe you should have mentioned that he is going to be here then my decision would have been bloddy different." I glare at him and he laughs.

"For you being a ballerina, you sure don't act like one." Marco chuckles.

"Just because I'm a ballerina doesn't mean I'm going to take any of your shit." I say and giggle as he sticks his tounge out at me as we both finish our food.

"Come'll I'll drop you home." We then pay for the bill and then go out into Marco's car. There are paparazzi outside along with many fans. I know Marco can sometimes get overwhelmed will all of the fans. But because I am a good little sister, I push him towards the fans so he can take pictures with them.

"Okay, bye guys. I love you." Marco then says when he has seen all of the fans.

We then walk towards Marco's car and then out of the resturant car park and onto the main road in the direction of my flat.

When We arrive I give Marco a hug.

"I'll see you tomorrow. Love you."

"Love you too."

-------------------------------

I drive over to Marco's house so I can meet Marco and Nico so I can take Nico from him and so he can get o the stadium to start warming up.