Twenty Three

"So where is the game tomorrow?" I ask.

"It's in Berlin. Fabian is coming to pick up up to at lunch time today so you'll be here by five." Mario explained. It was only 10 o'clock right now so I had two hours to pack a small bag for the few days I'll be in Berlin.

I grab a large sports bag and throw my clothes inside which mainly consisted of some dresses and maternity clothes.

Fabian arrived what felt like minutes later so I had to rush outside while trying to my maternity trousers from falling down because I was moving so fast.

"Are you okay?" Fabian asks as I throw myself into the passenger seat of his car with a sigh.

"Yeah,, I just have too many fucking clothes." I sigh making him laugh before he drives away.

"So are you ready to get these babies out of you?" Fabian asks and I nod.

"Yes I can't wait to get them out of me! I can barely sleep at night because they like to fight inside me and kick everywhere. But at the same time I'm fucking scared of pushing them both out of me." I say making him laugh.

"Well, at least you're honest." He laughs.

I then lean back in the chair and shut my eyes as I get comfortable.

"I still can't believe you and Mario are together." Fabian said making me smile.

"I know."

"He's been waiting for this day for years!" Fabian exclaimed making me laugh and keep my eyes shut.

"I mean obviously, he was obsessed with me." I say making Fabian laugh.

"Very true. But I remember when we first met Marco at the youth training. Mario couldn't keep his eyes inside his head and all he did was follow you around until you eventually befriended him. Unfortunately for him; it seemed you only wanted to be friends with him."

"Well I thought he only wanted to be friends with me. And anyway he was the one that got with Ann Kathrin." I state and he nods in understanding.

"Well he justifies it by saying you were in love with that Harry guy." Fabian explained making me gasp and open my eyes.

"Are you serious! I explained to him many a time that he was gay and wasn't going to take his place as my best friend."

"I know, I remember him coming home one day and going on a rant about him because he thought he was trying to take his place."

"He was so stupid." I say with a roll of my eyes.

"He still is." Fabian smiled making me laugh wide.

We then spoke about silly things and how eventually Mario and I got together after the long struggle.

"I remember the day Mario told us that he was going to be your sperm donor. We couldn't believe it. Mario was insistent though...he said he wasn't going to let a random person be the father to your children. He wanted your children to grow up with a dad. He knew your family wanted him to...it was just you he was scared to see you reaction." Fabian explained.

"Well at first I didn't want it to happen. I hated him; or I thought I did. But now I'm so happy that I have a guy who I love who is having children with me because in a few years I might not be able to." I say making him smile.

"I can't wait to meet them." Fabian said looking down at my bump.

"I can't too."

-------------------------

We eventually arrived in Berlin at our hotel.

I went straight to Mario's room where all his teammates seemed to be.