Twelve

We're all going to the club tonight. I think it's just a few of the players.

Marco and I are going out for dinner first.

"You need to hurry up and get ready because we need to go in like an hour." Marco tells me.

"It's fine Marco, all I need to do is get dressed." I say, lying up on the couch in my apartment.

"No, get up now and go get ready." He pulls me up and pushes me into my room.

I sigh and take off my bathrobe and then pull on my baby pink dress with black outlining all over it. Since this is a body con dress I have to wear a pair of spanx just to make sure everything is kept in the right place.

To wear with it I pick out a leather jacket and a pair of black suede heels and a Chanel clutch bag to go with it.

So stylish.

It's like I'm a different person.

"Hurry up!" Marco shout.

"Fuck off. I need to do my make-up." I shout back as I sit down at my vanity and quickly do my make-up.

I already straightened my hair earlier so I just take it out of the low ponytail it was in and just run my hands through it.

"I'm done." I shout and walk out and smile at my brother. Even in these heels I'm still smaller than him.

"Thank God." He whispers and then we leave and get into his car.

"Where are we going?" I ask and stare out the window of the car.

"Just a sushi restaurant." He replies with a shrug of his shoulders and then brakes quickly as we come up towards a red light.

"I really do wonder how you got away with not having a drivers licence for so long..." I shake my head and he just laughs.

"I don't know how I did it as well."

"Mom was so angry."

"Yeah I know, she screamed at me when I went over one night." Marco and I laugh loudly and he then pulls into a car park.

"The sushi restaurant is just down the street. They don't have a car park." He tells me and then helps me out of the car because as graceful as I can get by dancing, I sometimes can't walk in heels.

I link arms with Marco and walk with him along the street with paparazzi taking pictures of us.

We walk quickly into the restaurant and then we wait for one of the waitresses or waiters to see to us. I sway back and forth on my feet and look in the mirror at the side.

My legs are so skinny, I have to bum or boobs, my collar bones stick out and my hip bones are visible.

Why do I have to be so skinny?

I mean I know that I have to be light to be lifted in the dances.

I just wish I wasn't so skinny.

I wish I was like Lisa who was thin yet she wasn't too skinny. Or like Lena, either of them, they're both so beautiful.

Even Ann-Kathrin. She has a nice bum and a good set of boobs (even though they aren't real) but she is still skinny.

Why can't I be like them?

"Who's the table for?" A waiter comes over and asks.

"Reus." Marco answers so the waiter nods and then takes us towards our table.

"Here are your menus, so is it a nice date night?" The waiter smiles at us and I almost scream and quickly shake my head.

"Ew no, he's my brother." I give a look disgusted.