Twenty

"What are you doing here?" I ask, opening up the door revealing my smiling big brother with a suitcase behind him.

"It's international break still and I thought I'd come and stay with you and Mario." I then hear footsteps running down the stairs to reveal Mario who is smiling like an insane person.

Him and Marco both smile at each other making me roll my eyes.

"Enough with the eye sex and coming inside." I say and grab his arm, pulling him inside.

"Shut up." They both say before hugging. I smile and place my hands on my growing belly.

I was dressed in a maxi dress that covered my baby bump easily.

"Are you coming with us to the lunch with everyone?" Mario asks but I shake my head.

"I have work to go to but I might meet you all later." I say as I back my bag.

I wasn't going to actually teach a class today; just to observe and help out if needed.

"Okay, we'll see you later." Marco says and gives me a hug.

"Okay." I say into his neck before Mario gives me a hug.

"Take care Shortie." He whispers, one hand against my bump while he presses his lips to my forehead.

"Remember we have a doctor's appointment tomorrow." I say as I walk them out.

"Okay, remember just come along to the lunch." Mario says and I nod and watch them jog down the hall before racing against each other down the stairs.

"Don't fall." I shout with a laugh before shutting the door.

I get changed into my ballet outfit and pack my bag with pointe shoes and a heavy winter jacket because it's quite cold outside.

It's only a short walk to the studio.

The moment I get there the little child run up to me with a smile.

"Miss Reus!" They scream and hug my legs making me smile.

"Are the babies here yet?" One asks making me smile.

"Not yet." I reply making them smile.

For an hour I teach the class and for the next hour I sit at the side and watch the older children practice.

"Elongate your arms!" The teacher shouts at the pupils but I can't disagree.

They're lazy and they need to improve.

I stand up from my seat and walk around the class the class and help the students to improve.

Their teacher is an elder woman who has been dancing for years. She was very strict and old fashioned.

"Lia can you watch the class for ten minutes while I take care of some business?" She asks and I nod before standing at the front of the class.

"Keep your toes pointed." I say and watch as many of them do now point their toes.

An hour later and I'm finished so I call Marco.

"Hi are you all still at lunch?" I ask once he picks up.

"Yeah, Lisa is here. Are you going to come over?" He asks.

"Yeah I might." He then tells me the address so I hail a taxi to go to the address.

I walk inside and smile once I see everyone.

Mario moves over in his seat to move a chair in for me.

They ask about the babies and I can't help but smile as I help Mario talks excitedly about the babies.

It makes me just as excited.

-------------------

"Mario get up!" I shout walk into Mario's room.

"Why? I'm tired!" He shouts making me laugh.

"Because we've got the baby scan appointment." I say sitting down at the bottom of his bed.

"Okay, but you might want to leave because I'm naked under here." Mario says so I nod and walk out of his room.

I get dressed into simple black maternity leggings and a loose grey t-shirt.

"Mario hurry up!" I shout as I pull on a jacket.

"I'm coming!" He shouts coming out of his room while pulling his t-shirt on.

"Have you been working out?" I ask as we walk out.

"Yeah, just a bit more than usual." Mari says and I smile.

"You and tell." I smirk making him do the same.

"Is this you admitting that you were checking me out?" Mario asked with a smirk.

"I wasn't going to deny it." I say as I climb into the car making Mario laugh.

It's a half and hour journey to the hospital and when we get there Mario seems more nervous than me.

"Calm down." I say bumping my arm into his side as he shakes his leg while we wait for the doctor to come out.

"I am calm." Mario whispers trying to stop his shaky legs.

I take his hand in mine and sooth him as I rub my thumb back and forth on the palm.

"Lia Reus and Mario Götze, the doctor will see you now." The nurse says with a smile. Out of the corner of my eye I see faces of realisation as they realise who Mario is because they've probably been waiting for ages to figure it out.

We smile and keep holding hands as we walk in.

Mario helps me up onto the chair and doesn't let go of my hand while I sit on the chair.

I lift up my t-shirt for the doctor to then put the gel on my growing belly.

I smile as I look at the outlines of the babies that are glowing inside me.

"Unfortunately we have some bad news." The Doctor announces as I pull my t-shirt back down once the nurse is done.

I hold onto Mario's hand tightly as we await what the Doctor is going to say.

"Unfortunately one of the babies has died so you are no longer pregnant with triplets but twins; however these twins are extremely healthy."

I feel sad at the thought of losing a baby; but focus on the positives.

I'm pregnant with twins.

A few months ago I had doubts that I would actually be able to have child.

I hug Mario once we're out as he presses his hands against my bump.

"I'm going to love these twins with all my heart."

"We're going to love these twins together." I whisper to Mario who smiles and kisses my forehead before we walk out of the hospital.

--------------------

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please comment, vote and follow me

love you xx