Nineteen

"Are you going to go?" Mario asks and I shrug.

"I don't know, probably." I answer as I lie on Mario's couch my hands rubbing against my growing belly.

It's now noticeable under most of my clothes so we had to announce it to the world.

Mario took a picture of me from the side when I'm in a pair of shorts and a sports bra with my pregnant belly noticeable.

Mario explained in his caption about our situation.

Obviously there were many fans who weren't happy with this decision but they can't help it now.

"Sure, let me go check if I can actually still fit into the jersey I've got, because it's tiny." I say and run into my room and get out my Germany jersey.

"Does it fit?" Mario shouts as I struggle to pull the jersey over my growing bump.

"It's really tight." I say making Mario laugh and jog into my room.

"I thought your jerseys were always loose."

"Yeah, because I usually wear Marco's." I say as struggle to pull of the jersey which makes Mario laugh. "Don't just fucking just stand there!" I shout as I can't get the jersey over my head.

"Okay, okay." Mario says and helps me and eventually pulls it off my head but when it's finally off, we're extremely close to each other. He smiles down at me before leaning forwards to go down towards my face making me push him away.

"Nice fucking try Mario, but it's not going to happen." I say as I throw my jersey back on my dress.

"Well it was worth a shot. Do you want to borrow one of my new jersey's?" Mario asks.

"Not if they have your name on it." I answer honestly making Mario chuckle.

"I'll not take offence to that but no they don't have my name on it- they're blank." Mario then walks out of the room so I cross my arms and follow him into the room next door.

I look at the jersey's that Mario has pulled out.

"What size are they?" I ask.

"There's a mixture so you can choose."

"Is there a large?" I ask, wanting to be comfortable.

"Yeah." Mario smiled and handed over a large jersey making me smile. "Lisa is going by the way so she offered to pick you up." Mario looks over at me making me smile even wider.

"Really? I'm so excited now!" I smile and push past Mario and into the kitchen where I grabbed the bag of salted pretzels because with my pregnancy craving have made me love anything salty.

"Can I get a few?" Mario asks as he and I both sit down on his couch and start to watch TV.

"Sure." I hand him the bag and watch him take a few before I grab the bag back off him and eat some more.

"Are they still here?" Mario asks, talking about my cravings.

"Yeah." I answer and lean back on the couch, my head almost touching Mario's shoulder. He then moves his arm over the back of the couch behind my head.

"I was talking to the guys earlier about babies and everything and it was just kinda weird thinking that what they were talking about with their kids might be me soon." Mario looks down at me and I smile a little.

"Yeah, you're going to have to deal with all the nappies and puberty...or you'll just leave it all to me." I say as a joke.

"Lia I hope you know I'm not going to be like that. I'm going to support you through everything with these kids. Whether it be one or two or three. I will love them all and I'm in this now and I'm not leaving." I start to cry tears of happiness as Mario talks. "Oh my god are you okay Lia?" Mario asks turning me to face him and I cry some more.