Eight

I wake up the next morning in a daze. My mind is still buzzing from the thought of what happened last night. 

The lights. The crowd. The adrenaline.

I smile as I surround myself in covers with a massive smile on my face. I laugh as I try to take in what happened last night. 

I check my phone and look at all the text messages from everyone who seen the ballet show last night.

But today is the day I have to go back to the doctors to get the results of the tests they didn.

Hopefully there is nothing wrong. 

Marco said he is going to take me to the doctor because he doesn't want me to go myself.

For support whatever the outcome is.

I get up of out my best and go fro a shower and wash my hair. 

What could be seen as good news or bad news; I have no show tonight. Instead of it being every single night we decided to have it every second night to give us some rest. 

A knock them comes to to my door so I quickly get dressed into my jeans and jumper and then jog to my front door.

"Hi Marc-" I say as I open the door holding my blonde hair in my towel as I try to dry it "Mario?" I ask slightly angered.

What is he doing here?

"Before you shout at me, I'm here at you're brother's request."

"Why?" I ask and cross my arms over my chest with the towel and stare up at him.

"Because he's busy at a surprise training from Klopp so he can't take you, so I offered." He smiles, a small and gentle smile but I just glare up at him again.

"Really? Or a you shitting me?" I question.

"I would never lie to you." 

"Well you already did so you're wrong in that statment." I turn around and go back to my room and finish getting ready and then come back out to Mario who is looking throw photo albums which were sitting out because I was organising them a few days ago. 

"You and Marco used to look so alike." Mario comments.

"We still do." I cross my arms over my chest defensively, not actually wanting to continue this conversation.

"Your hair is lighter."

"Well mine is natural." I comment and pick up my phone and purse and then head to the door.

"Are you coming or what?" I ask so Mario quickly puts the book down and follows me out.

--------------------------

We're stuck in traffic. 

Why? 

Why did it have to be the day I had to spend with Mario.

I sigh and lean my head against the window and stare out into the traffic.

"You were really good last night. It was beautiful." He looks over at me and I can see him out of the corner of my eye but I don't look over at him. 

"Thanks." I say bluntly.

"Was it everything you imagined it to be?" He asks.

"Hmhm." I answer and take my phone out of my pocket and scroll through all of my social media. 

We then sit in an awkward silence until his phone starts to ring which is bluetooth connected to his car so the ringing is extra loud.

"It's Ann-Kathrin calling. Is it okay if I answer it?" He asks and I shrug my shoulders.