One

I remember those days so clearly.

The days when he was here.

I shouldn't think about them.

I shouldn't think about him.I hate myself for thinking about him or anything to do with him.

Mario Götze. 

The day I met him, all those years ago at the BVB youth training centre where Marco had started, every day he would try to get me to come and watch him play. Even though I did want to, I couldn't for a few weeks.

I was to busy at the ballet bar in our garage at home, surrounded by football goals, training equiptment and a lot of footballs. I would practice just a much as Marco would in hope that one day I could grow up to be a ballerina.

I also would doubt that Marco wanted his younger sister to come and watch him train. Even if we were really close I'm sure he would have thought I would have embarrassed him.

But that wasn't true.

Marco wanted me to watch him grow to be a footballer and he wanted to watch me at every single on of my training sessions for ballet.

Just so we could support each other.

The day I went to the training camp, the first time I would see my brother be tained to become a footballer, I was welcomed with open arms.

I met a lot of the coaches. 

I met Jurgen who would not stop talking to me about how talented he thought Marco was.

I met all of Marco's friends.

I met Mario.

Marco and Mario formed a small friendship for the years tha thtey were at the younth training centre. I also formed a friendship with Mario.

I would hang about with them, I would play football with them, they would help me with my ballet. Even though they were bad at it. 

After Marco left the youth club to go to a differnt club I never really seen Mario a lot. Only the time when the were called up to Play for Germant Under21's or when they were let into the German team. 

But when Marco was bought back over by Borussia Dortmund and we were able to see Mario so much more. 

I remember going to one of their games.

I walk down the stairs and into my seat which was situated behind the dug outs. I sit down and was leaning over the side of the tunnel taking to Jurgen, he the insists on me coming down to the little barrier at the front so I obliged and go down. 

I think it is just to talk to but when I get down there, Jurgen, Marco, Mario and Mats all pull me over the barrier with me screaming in there arms. 

Not a lot of people are hear yet since the game doesn't start to another while  but there are a few people you stare, the players and the small crowd and the stewards look questioningly but I don't think they're going to want to go and question Jurgen.

He's quite scary.

"I hate you all." I say and glare at the four men who are just laughing at me. 

I fix my jeans and Reus jersey and look up and see Marco and Mats going back on the pitch, Juregn going back into the tunnel and Mario is moving to sit down next to me in the back row of the dug out.

"How are you?" he asks with a wide smile and pokes my side as he sits down.

"I'm good how are you?" I ask and poke his hand and as I pull it away he takes my hand in his and hold my fingers and looks at my newly painted nails.