Twenty Six

It had been a little year since I had the boys.

The best year of my life. I have never been so in love before. Every time I look at Mario I fall in love with him and everytime I see Thomas and Daniel my heart swells with so much love. I can't even comprehend it.

Both Daniel and Thomas are now walking okay, as long as they hold onto something or someone's hand.

Today was the last game of the season and it was against Borussia Dortmund.

However no matter how much I love Mario; I will not wear a Bayern Munich jersey.

No matter how much Mario asks me to wear his jersey; I always say no. I could never wear a Bayern Jersey and support them but I will always support him.

"Thomas! Daniel!" I shout as I walk into the living room where Lisa is sitting with them.

"Mama!" They shout as I walk into the room wearing a Borussia Dortmund jersey but held two small Götze jerseys.

Both of them lift up their arms so I throw Lisa a jersey and she puts it on Daniel.

"Okay now let Mama get a picture of us." I say and bring them into a hug and take a selfie before posting it to Instagram.

I then quickly breastfeed Thomas and Daniel before we go to my car. I put Thomas in his car seat first and give him a toy to play with and then do the same with Daniel. I then fold up the double pram.

Today, instead of sitting in the crowd, Mario got us seats in with the guests and other WAGs sit. Just so Thomas and Daniel are safer.

"Let's go see Daddy!" I shout before driving off making the boys laugh loudly.

When we get there I fold out the pram and sit both Thomas and Daniel into it. Daniel is slowly falling asleep while Thomas is completely hyper.

"You clearly named the twins right." Lisa smiled as I pushed the pram up the ramp and into the stadium.

"I know." I laugh as we squeeze into the elevator. We get our seats right at the front of the balcony. Daniel is asleep as nothing is probably not going to wake up for hours. I take Thomas out of the parm and hold his on my hip before pointing down to where Mario is training.

"There's Daddy!" I say making Thomas laugh loudly and wiggle in my arms.

"Hi Lia." I hear a voice from behind so I turn to see Anna.

"Hi, how are you?" I ask and give her a hug.

"I'm good, he's gorgeous. Which one is he?" She asks.

"This is Thomas." I say.

"How do you tell the difference?" She says, looking over at Daniel who is sleeping peacefully even though the fans are screaming loudly.

"We have bracelets for them to tell the difference." I explain.

"Mama!" Thomas shouts making me look at him. He's pointing to the screens were a picture of Marco and Mario is on the screen.

"Uncle Marco and Daddy!" I exclaim making him giggle loudly.

"He's so sweet." Lisa says and I smile.

"He can be a pain at times. He didn't sleep at all last night yet he's still awake." I explain.

"That's what I'm not looking forward to." Lisa says rubbing her pregnant belly.

"Even with that, I've had the best year of my life with them. I love them so much." I say making her smile.