Nine

Mario is still staying with Marco.

He’s staying until Sunday. Which is three days away. I did say thanks to him for helping me but I haven’t spoken to him since.

“Eat it!” Erika screams at me. I laugh as I hold the melting marshmallow in my fingers and feel sick.

I hate marshmallows so Erika thought it’d be great in our big game of truth or dare to dare me to eat a melting marsh marshmallow.

“I hate you.” I mutter and glare at my best friend before holding my nose with my free hand and then basically throw the marshmallow into my mouth.

It’s absolutely disgusting.

“I hate you.” I glare at Erika before running to a bin to spit out the marshmallow.

She just laughs with everyone else and I realise the time and pick up my dance bag.

“Where are you going?” They ask.

“I need to practice.” I say and smile at then all before leaving and go into a small studio.

While I walk along the corridor one of the receptionist comes over to me.

“There’s some flowers out here for you.” She tells me. I look at her confused but follow her to the open reception of the studio.  

Sitting up on the reception counter are a massive bouquet of hydrangeas.

“This card came with them.” She hands me over the small card.

To Lia.

I seen you on your first night.

I’m coming back again tonight.

You’re so beautiful.

I love you.

M x

Well if these are from Marco then he’s either drunk or is supposed to send this to another Lia.

I smile at the receptionist and then pick up the flowers and go quickly into the studio and then phine Marco.

“Marco!” I shout down the phone once he answers.

“I’ll go get him.” Pierre says and then I hear mumbles.

“What’s wrong Lia?” He asks. “I’m at training.” He mumbles.

“Did you send me flowers today?” I ask.

“No, why?”

“I got these flowers from someone who says they love me and are coming to my show tonight. I thought they were from you since they were signed M.” I explain to Marco.

“Just ignore it Lia. It’s probably just a fan.”

“It’s just strange.” I murmur.

“It will be, but you’ll get used to it all soon. I need to go now or Klopp’s going to kill me.”

“Tell him I miss my Uncle Klopp.” I smile.

“I will, love you.”

“Love you too.” I hang up the phone and then start to practice.

----------------------------------

I hair spray my hair back so it becomes brick hard.

I’m not joking I used a full bottle of hairspray to keep my baby hairs back.

I practice my dance over one last time before lacing up my pointe shoes tighter and then go to the side of the stage.