Twenty One

"Can I come with you?" Mario asks, leaning up from the couch making me laugh.

"You want to come to teach children with me?" I ask with a laugh.

"Yeah, maybe you can teach me for a bit. Pep says I need to be more agile." Marios explains and I nod.

"Sure, get into some comfortable clothes." I say as I pack a water bottle for both of us now.

"I'm ready!" He shouts running out of his room in a pair of tight running trousers but has one of my old leotards over the top. It's basically cutting in him half because how small I was.

I burst out laughing and grab my phone to take a picture of him.

"Oh my god you look so stupid." I laugh loudly.

"Well I thought I looked quite sexy." Mario says and started posing like he was in Vogue Magazine.

"Oh yeah, all your fangirls would go crazy." I say and he smiles at me.

"Does it make you go crazy for me?" He asks with a smirk.

"Oh yeah, my hormones are crazy right now. Even Pep turns me on a little." I say honestly making Mario blush and laugh.

"Well that's nice to know Lia."

"Well all I did was answer your question." I joke and he laughs before running back into his room to get into a different top.

He then run back out with a couple of t-shirts in his hands.

"Which one is the best?" He asks and then places them all on the couch and I look through for him.

But when I come across one jersey in the pile that makes me lose my breath.

It's a Borussia Dortmund jersey from a few seasons ago.

"I didn't even realise I picked that up, sorry." Mario apologizes but I shake my head and touch the jersey with a smile.

"I actually have this jersey." I say making Mario look at me confused.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I bought this and a Reus one."

"Do you still have it?" He asks quietly making me turn to face him.

"Yeah, I do." I say and then feel a few tears run down my face.

"Oh my god Lia are you okay?" He asks bringing me close to him.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just missed you Mario. You left us alone Mario, you left us for them and I missed you so much. I never wanted to admit it but I did. You were my best friend and I loved you Mario. I'm enjoying have you back in my life and these stupid fucking emotions and hormones are messing with me." I look up at Mario who smiles down at me and hold me close.

"I missed you too Lia. You don't understand how devastated I was when you were angry at me. All I wanted to do was talk to you but you shut me out. You wouldn't even look at me Lia. I wanted to cry all the time because I didn't have my best friend anymore. I was in love with you Lia. I couldn't even think straight." Mario whispers making me look up at him after wiping away a few of my tears.

"You were in love with me? I was in love with you." I say and he smiles.

"Lia I was so helplessly in love with you, everyone was surprised you didn't realise."

"But I thought that you were the one that didn't realise I was in love with you." I say making him run a hand through his hair. "If you were in love with me then why did you go out with Ann-Kathrin?" I ask and he let out a laugh.

"Because you were my best friend and I didn't want it to end badly and then it wouldn't be the same after that."

I look up at him and feel like I've been taken back six years when Mario and I would joke around and when everything was normal.

Mario leans down towards me and places one hand on my bump before connecting our lips together.

It's a shock at first.

He's gentle with me as he gently moves his lips against mine and pulls me closer to him.

I then pull away from him and look down at the ground.

"We should go or we'll be late..." I say and pick up my bag before walking out with Mario.

When we get to the ballet studio Mario sits at the side as I teach the little children.

"Are you going to join Mario?" I ask with a laugh making Mario glare at me before standing up to join in.

I try to hold back my laughter as I watch Mario look like a bumbling giant at the back of the class.

An hour later and it's the next class in Mario.

Mario looks awkward as the many boys and girls look at him strange.

"Is that your baby daddy Miss?" One student asks making me laugh loudly.

"Yeah, that's who he is." I laugh making Mario smile like an idiot.

I walk around the class and have to hold back my laughter as I walk past Mario who is glaring at me.

"I hate you." He whispers making me laugh and wink at him before walking away.

Once that class is finished I look at Mario who is panting at the back of the class.

"Are you okay?" I ask and he nods.

"Yeah, that was intense." He says and I chuckle.

"Well show me what you learned today!" I exclaim and sit down against the mirror.

"Are you being serious?" He asks seriously and I nod.

"Yep, I want to see if my talent has rubbed off on you."

He glares and laughed before he started to run around the studio like and idiot, every so often doing a pirouette and a leap.

"Oh my gosh you should do this professionally!" I say sarcastically as I stand up.

"Oh thanks." He shouts.

I laugh and then gasp as I feel a kick to my stomach.

"Are you okay?" He asks running over.

"Yeah, feel." I say and grab his hands and place them against my bump making him gasp too.

"I can feel them." He smile in awe and looks down at me.

I look up at him with a smile before going up on my lips toes and press my lips against his.

When we pull away I open my eyes and he looks at me surprised before kissing my lips again quickly.

I never thought this would ever happen to me.

If a younger me knew that in a few years that she'd be pregnant with Mario's babies and kissing him; she'd freak out.

"I love you Lia." He whispers and I laugh.

"I don't think you do Mario." I shake my head but he shakes his head back at me.

"No I do Lia and I hope eventually you'll fall in love with me to."

----------------------------------

I twist and turn in bed; not being able to sleep.

"Mario!" I scream and two second later I hear loud footsteps running towards my room.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He asks running in.

"I can't sleep." I pout making him laugh.

"Do you want me to lie with you?" He asks biting his lip.

"Yes please." I whisper and he nods before climbing into bed with me.

He presses a kiss to my shoulder before I melt into his arms and fall asleep.

--------------------

Another little chapter.

Please comment, vote and follow me

love you xx