Chapter 3

Disclaimer: I don't own anything but the story

      Humongosaurs crashed through yet another pack of thangariens. Aside from a few cuts and bruises he was going alright. As humongours founded the corner, he spotted another group of thangariens. With a roar, he crashed into them, punching, kicking and even swing his tail. After he finished them off, he noticed one of them in the corner, he started to charge at her.

    "Wait please!" She held her hands up.

    That voice...

    "Shayera?" Humongosaurs asked.

   The thangarien blinked. "Yea, your Ben right?"

    Humongosaurs nodded. "Yea but you can call me Humongosaurs right now. What are you doing?"

    Shayera put down her borrowed mace. "I want to help take down the shield controls." She looked down, with shame on her face. "I want to help now, before it's too late and atone for what I've done, even if I can't change the past."

    Humongosaurs nodded. He could understand wanting to fix a mistake, especially one that had people's lives on the line. "Let's go." Humongosaurs stomped off.

   Shayera nodded, thinking this was more then she deserves.

    They didn't encounter anymore thangariens. Humongosaurs had to bend the frames of the wall a little in order to get through. But what he and Shayera saw was a horrible sight. Talak had just brought down the blunt part of his axe like a club at John forearm. Shattering the bone. With a scream of pain, Green Lantern fell to his knees. Talak delivered a wicked uppercut sending him flying across the room where he lied still.

   Talak was going in for the killing blow. Shayera called out. "Talak enough!" Talak turned. His eyes widened when he saw Humongosaurs but his gaze quickly went to Shayera. The traitor continued to walk towards him until they were inches apart.

   "The fight is over. Your a solider not a murder."

    Talak paused for a moment, then delivered a vicious backhand, sending her to the ground.

   "I'm a fool." He shouted "for ever loving you!"

   He would've attacked her further but a massive fist filled his vision and sent him hurdling to a wall. When his vision cleared, he saw an enormous creature filled with rage.

   Humongosaurs was angry at how they treated women. First it was tying up Wonder Women on a pole, now this? This goes against everything he has been taught and he was going to teach them a lesson on how to treat women.

    He slammed his hand on the ultimatrix dial and turned into a 7 feet tall plant based monster. "SWAMPFIRE". He yelled in a deep nasely voice. He glared at Talak. "Ok buddy, come at me. I'm gonna teach you a lesson on how to treat women."

    Talak swung his axe at Swampfire chopping his leg clean off.

   "NO!" Shayera yelled, she was still slightly stunned but she couldn't believe the man she once loved has hurt someone. She was about to rush into the fight until she witnessed a miracle. A vine came out of Swampfires leg and reattach the once chopped off leg back on like it never happened. Swampfire stood up and smirked and a fire appeared on his hand. Talak was so stunned he didn't have time to dodge. The ball of flame hit him square in the chest, sending him into a wall. Swampfire was hoping that was the end of the fight but Talak got back up.