Chapter 25

Wally was stuffing his mouth with junk food, as he was waiting for Ben and Robin to come out so they can go watch the movie.

Ben comes out wearing, brown/tan pants and a black shirt. He had a white jacket with neon green lines. He was wearing black tinted sunglasses.

Robin comes out wearing normal jean pants, and a red long sleeve shirt and a black jacket. He also had black tinted sunglasses.

"Why are you both wearing tinted sunglasses? We're going to a movie theater." Wally complains.

"You know Batman won't let me show anyone my identity." Robin says

Wally looks at Ben wanting a good excuse from Ben. He just shrugs. "I don't care if you guys know my identity, I'm just not sure I want the others to know."

"Why?" Wally and Robin asks confused

Ben sighs. "It's kind of personal." After a few moments of silence, Ben starts walking. "Welp let's go."

Wally takes a couple more of bites, and runs up to the zeta-tubes and waits for the other two. Robin walks next to Ben.

"Ship, go back to our room in the Watchtower and wait until I get home, ok." Ben yelled Ship.

"Ship."

They teleport to Star City and walk onto the sidewalk. Ben takes off his sunglasses, as they walk towards the thwarted without them noticing it.

As they get to the theater, Wally opens the door, and as Ben walks in he sees his sunglasses off.

"Holy crap, your not wearing the tinted sunglasses." Wally says, internally screaming happily.

Ben gives a small chuckle. "Call me Ben and don't worry I know both of your guys name." He says

Wally smiles happily. Robin gives a small smile but realize what Ben said. "Wait you know my name too?" He asks the young hero.

"Yeah. I also know who Batman is. I mean he was my pretend dad once." Ben says simply in a whisper tone.

"Huh?!" Robin and Wally said confused loudly but not loudly enough for people to stare.

Ben bought tickets for the movie and they walked through getting in line for snacks.

"When I saved the core members of the Justice League from the thagnarien invasion, we had to sneak away to the bat cave and do in order to do that, everyone showed their identities and me, Batman, and Wonder Woman pretended to be a family." Ben whispers to the two boys.

Ben buys popcorn, a few candies, and a soda. Robin gets a soda and popcorn. Wally buys himself two tubs of popcorn with one free refill, 10 things of candies, nachos, cookies and three sodas.

Everyone around Wally looked shocked at all the food he bought. Robin just gives a blank face, used to this and Ben just shakes his head in embarrassment.

After they got their food, they head into the movie theater room and find their seats. They sit down, and Robin sneakily takes off his glasses.

He glares at Wally. "Tell no one about my identity."

"Dude I swear, my lips are sealed." Wally says pretending to zip up his lips and locks them, then throws away the pretend key.

Wally starts to eat the food he bought, just as the movie was starting.

They get through the ads, and the movie begins. Ben and Robin slowly eat their popcorn and drinks their sodas, as Wally was already halfway through his food.