Chapter 14

Disclaimer: I don't own anything but the story

Ben slowly wakes up to a loud ringing sound coming from a device people call an alarm clock. How Ben wishes an alarm clock never existed. Ben drags his feet across the floor, sitting down on his chair, he swings his arm on his desk, looking for the on button on his computer.

As the computer turns on, Ben heads to the bathroom, and goes to the sink. Turning the facet on to cold water, he makes his hand into a little bowel shape and puts cold water in his hands. He splashes the cold water on his face to wake him up. He dries his face and heads back to his computer.

    He begins to do his homework, but was still too tired to pay attention. After a couple of minutes, Ben fell asleep for about an hour is so. Ben wakes up to Ship licking his face, to wake him up.

   "I'm up, I'm up." Ben says to Ship

    Ben takes a minute to wake up again, and then gets back to doing his school work. After a few hours of school, Ben gives up on finishing his work. Ben gets dressed and puts his tinted sunglasses on. He grabs his soccer bag and heads out.

    He teleports to the alleyway, and heads down the sidewalk to the school. He gets to the school and heads to the locker rooms, getting changed for soccer practice. He waits for everyone to arrive.

    After they arrive, they all got changed for training. They all headed out of the locker room and went out into the field. They all did simple stretches while talking among themselves.

They were laughing so hard, the coach could hear them from a mile away.

"Alright everyone!" The coach yells as she claps her hands to get their attention. "We got a game coming up! So we got to train hard if we want to get to the finals. Captain your up!"

Ben's team captain stands up and stands where the coach was standing. "Alright gang, in two days we have another game, so for the next two days we're gonna train and have practice games. Now we may have won the last game, but that doesn't mean you can get cocky there's still a chance to loose. Being cocky can and will bring you and the rest of the team down. Now let's go out there and fight!"

"YEEEAAAHHH!!!" The team shouted

They run out to the field for a practice game. After 90 minutes of a practice game and having a tie, they all spread out and did their cool downs.

They headed back to the locker rooms, and got changed. Ben put on his brown pants and a green shirt, feeling like Shaggy from Scooby Doo. He grabbed his bag and put it on his shoulder. He waved bye to his teammates and headed outside.

Walking along the sidewalk, he was about to go into the alleyway but got stopped by an annoying face he wished he didn't have to see anymore.

"Ben Tennyson, so glad we ran into each other." The voice of the bully stood behind him

    "Ah, it's the muscle brain guy, I never learned the name of." Ben jokes

   The bully growls at Ben. "You better watch what you say Ben, or you'll regret it." He says as he makes a fist and punches it in his hand to threaten him.

   Ben sighs. "You don't scare me man."

   He chuckles "Well see about that."