Chapter 30

A/N: this chapter sucks because it's like 2 in the morning for me and I'm too lazy to go back and rewrite it so please bear that in mind 🧍‍♀️👩‍🦯🙅🏻‍♀️🧛‍♂️🥷🧙💂‍♂️🫂👂👁👄👁🦻🦶🖕😿💩💀☠️👻👺🤡🤠🤕🤒😷😷🤢🤮😨😬😑😐😦😧😪😵😮‍💨☹️😞😔😒😕😟😣😀

A man with a black suit and tie came walking into an abandoned warehouse where a boy Ben's age was standing. He had his silver helmet on so no one could see his face.

"Darkstar, you asked for me here?" Calvin Hooker the newscaster asked.

Darkstar came into the light along with Reiny and the Forever Knights. Calvin's eyes widen at Reiny.

"Your working with a disgusting alien?" Calvin gasps.

"Reiny is a high breed and these are the forever knights, I'm sure you guys will get along just fine. Us three are all enemies to the so-called great Omni-X is what I guess he's going by." Darkstar said. "You will have to get along with him until we get rid of Omni-X once and for all."

"What? You guys have a plan or something?" Calvin asks the three of them. "Don't tell me you're going to surprise attack him?"

"As a matter of a fact we will be doing a surprise attack," Reiny informed him.

"Let me guess you thought of the plan," Calvin said in disgust. "How can it be a surprise attack if he already knows you guys are here." He said as if he was right but he wasn't.

"He may be a disgusting alien but he's not that dumb." Dr. Chadwick stated earring a growl from the alien.

"That was the point. They were planning mind games with him. You see during their battles they brought up some memories of his dead family from our world. He may know about us but he'll try to forget about us so he doesn't think about those now terrible memories. He's emotional and won't be able to think straight and want to fight us without any of his other hero friends." Darkstar explained to the alienist news reporter.

Calvin's mouth was open, not even thinking about that.

"That's why I need you to keep pressing more of those bad questions you have no matter what. Even if it costs your job." Darkstar demanded of the man.

"Y-yes, sir," Calvin said. He walked out of the warehouse, letting out a shiver of disgust. He walked away and went on a bus back to his town.

Once the bus stopped he walked out of it and walked the rest of the way to his job. He walked inside and sat down at his desk and went onto the computer to do more studying on the 'so-called hero' Omni-X.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ben was currently scrubbing the hallway floors with soapy water and a handheld crappy brush. He was grumbling to himself, complaining about how Batman is unfair and shouldn't make him do all this cleaning.

He had already cleaned his room, a little of Wonder Woman since she already keeps it clean. He doing the hero's laundry and while he's waiting he's starting on the hallway floors.

Laying on a chair sipping on some tropical juice was Captain Marvel. He was watching as Ben was cleaning the floors and the floors.

Ben sighs and glares at him. "Why are you watching me?" Ben demands an answer.

"Batman ordered me to make sure you get everything clean." He answered.

Ben growled at him and Batman. He ignores Marvel and goes back to cleaning. Once he gets halfway through the floor, the laundry finishes. He gets up and goes to switch the loads and adds more clothes to clean.